Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Wildcats Roster

Featured Replies

I don't expect much from this years team.

 

Depends on what you mean by that.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Depends on what you mean by that.

 

I don't expect them to make it to the Final Four or win the SEC. Time will tell though.

  • Author

You would think UK could find 2 walk on players from Kentucky better than Long and Malone?

You would think UK could find 2 walk on players from Kentucky better than Long and Malone?

 

Personal favor for some of Cal's old buddies I think. Pretty sure I remember reading that Long and Malones dad's used to be tight with Cal or something.

  • Author
Personal favor for some of Cal's old buddies I think. Pretty sure I remember reading that Long and Malones dad's used to be tight with Cal or something.

 

Mafia buddies? :D

  • Author
Personal favor for some of Cal's old buddies I think. Pretty sure I remember reading that Long and Malones dad's used to be tight with Cal or something.

 

That is a joke! That is total crap to the state of Kentucky. Another reason why I don't like Cal! We should have hired Travis Ford or John Pelphrey!

That is a joke! That is total crap to the state of Kentucky. Another reason why I don't like Cal! We should have hired Travis Ford or John Pelphrey!

 

Yeah, since those two are having such outstanding careers...

I think Malone is on scholarship this year.

That is a joke! That is total crap to the state of Kentucky. Another reason why I don't like Cal! We should have hired Travis Ford or John Pelphrey!

 

Yea because their 20 win seasons really would've boosted moral around the state, wait my bad Pelphrey's team won a whopping 18 games and Ford's team won 15. Maybe if they hired them both they could add to their previous years win totals and get within a few games of the 38 wins that Cal's team put up this past year. Not sure you realize how much a national championship actually helps out the economy throughout the state as well as the University. I'm pretty sure they got it right when they hired Cal.

I think Malone is on scholarship this year.

 

Should be. Only 12 guys on the roster, and you've got 13 scholarships to use. May as well put them to use.

Should be. Only 12 guys on the roster, and you've got 13 scholarships to use. May as well put them to use.

 

 

Indeed, especially given the year to year policy for scholarships. Give a guy a break when you can but let it be known that it may not be there next year. If Cal chooses not to put everyone on scholarships I have to think it's for preception when he's recruiting. He may not want recruits thinking well where do I fit in if you've got 7,8 or 9 scholarship guys coming back already, especially a late recruit that may not have been a priority early but Cal knows can help out.

  • Author
I think Malone is on scholarship this year.

 

Cody Chambers could out play this kid.

That is a joke! That is total crap to the state of Kentucky. Another reason why I don't like Cal! We should have hired Travis Ford or John Pelphrey!

 

For some reason I always though the UK in your name stood for the University of Kentucky.

That is a joke! That is total crap to the state of Kentucky. Another reason why I don't like Cal! We should have hired Travis Ford or John Pelphrey!

 

:lol: Must hate winning. Who cares where the players come from. The state of KY doesn't produce much Basketball talent.

Cody Chambers could out play this kid.

 

Out play him at getting waters for the starters?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.