Would you be an NFL replacement ref?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My best friend that refs high school games around here has a guy that he refs with that was brought up to be a replacement referee. He is also an OVC official but the kicker of it all is that he lost all of his OVC games (and accreditation) to do the NFL games. Along with the salary they get free air travel, free hotel, a per diem, and some additional play money. He had the Jets/Bills in Week 1. Not sure about this past week.

Do you know what the pay was?

Haha not if you're on my crew, I get complimented by women for how well I annunciate. It's funny because when ever I hear the word annunciate I think of the Jeff Foxworthy skit about Nascar and Jeff Gordon.

Affirmative action will get me on the mic, homey. Well spoken black men are all the rage these days. I can be pretty loud too so I got three things to offer. :D

Holding. Number 63 of the offense. 10 yards from the spot of the foul. Repeat first down.

See, I got this.

Affirmative action will get me on the mic, homey. Well spoken black men are all the rage these days. I can be pretty loud too so I got three things to offer. :D

Holding. Number 63 of the offense. 10 yards from the spot of the foul. Repeat first down.

See, I got this.

Your not supposed to signal to the cheerleaders, signal to the press box next time.