Congrats to Lawnboy

SSC

It is actually his younger brother who I get to pick on. He less talented brother also commented "I didn't know they would let a slap hitting non Fielding player into the hall"

I want to be at that next family function.

He has ALWAYS envied my superior skills. :lol:

I remember playing in a big tournament there in the early 90's, getting beat out around 3:00 on a Sunday and heading back to Warsaw. After getting cleaned up, a handful of us said, heck let's head back to Softball City, catch the final few games (the finals were around 9:00), eat some wings, and hang out. Those were the days!

That's when it was the norm to have tourneys with well over 100 teams and crowds as far as the eye good see watching the games. I can remember with regularity cars lined all the way up and down Mason Rd. I remember one year for the State Tourney there was over 150 teams and they had to play games at Bellevue Vets, Newport High School, Dayton High School, St. John's in Wilder, NKU's intramural fields, and Meiken Field, besides at the City.

Just saw on the softball city facebook page that 37 inductees are going in tomorrow. Glad they don't let them speak!

Congrats to all inductees. I played against about all of them. I'm sure I served up my fair share of long balls to them!

Just saw on the softball city facebook page that 37 inductees are going in tomorrow. Glad they don't let them speak!

Congrats to all inductees. I played against about all of them. I'm sure I served up my fair share of long balls to them!

At the risk of getting a rule 5 vio, I think TAC may be Mike Leake. :D