How Many Games Have You Been To This Season?

How Many Reds Games Have You Attended this Season  

29 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Reds Games Have You Attended this Season

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5. I'd like to also know if you've been to 10 or more how old you are, if you have kids, and if you drink multiple beers at the games.

Great topic.

25, no kids, probably an average of 3-4 beers a game. I have a Saturday season ticket package that I split with my dad and brother, and the girlfriend and I take advantage of the $5 tickets quite often.

5. I'd like to also know if you've been to 10 or more how old you are, if you have kids, and if you drink multiple beers at the games.

Great topic.

I'm 26 with no kids. Gone for free to about 3 of my 15 games because of a friend who worked in the Ticket Office. Another 2 for free because the girlfriend bought them. Then the last 10 games I got all of them except for one game under $20, usually under $10.

The beers question is pretty tough. Sometimes I might have 3-4, sometimes I have 0, it depends on who I'm with. If you averaged it out over all the games, I'd say I probably have 1.75 beers per game. Rarely food, except for maybe a bag of peanuts from time to time.

I'm 26 with no kids. Gone for free to about 3 of my 15 games because of a friend who worked in the Ticket Office. Another 2 for free because the girlfriend bought them. Then the last 10 games I got all of them except for one game under $20, usually under $10.

The beers question is pretty tough. Sometimes I might have 3-4, sometimes I have 0, it depends on who I'm with. If you averaged it out over all the games, I'd say I probably have 1.75 beers per game. Rarely food, except for maybe a bag of peanuts from time to time.

I'd be ticked if I paid that much for a beer and they spilled a 1/4 of it.