Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who do you side with?

Featured Replies

[h=5]Gary Johnson[/h] on economic, social, healthcare, foreign policy, and environmental issues

77%

962427.png [h=5]Mitt Romney[/h] on immigration, domestic policy, and economic issues

 

70%

962388.png [h=5]Barack Obama[/h] on environmental, science, and foreign policy issues

 

56%

6600944.png [h=5]Jill Stein[/h] on foreign policy, science, and healthcare issues

 

53%

7750797.png [h=5]Virgil Goode[/h] on immigration issues

 

31%

52574784.png [h=5]Rocky Anderson[/h] no major issues

 

60%

9333317.png [h=5]Kentucky Voters[/h] on foreign policy, social, environmental, healthcare, science, and economic issues.

 

60%

  • Replies 48
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gary Johnson 85%

Mitt Romney 81%

Virgil Goode 75%

Barack Obama 65%

Ohio voters 55%

American voters 55%

Romney 92%

Johnson 74%

Obama 73%

KY 55%

US 54%

 

 

Most interesting results so far.

  • Author
Most interesting results so far.

 

I was somewhere in the low 70's with Gary Johnson which suprised me a little bit.

Romney-79%

Johnson-67%

Goode-66%

Obama-63%

 

 

I'm voting for Johnson.

Gary Johnson: 88%

Mitt Romney: 84%

Barack Obama: 72%

Virgil Goode: 62%

Jill Stein: 60%

 

I figured I would fall in with Johnson and Romney..

Gary Johnson 87%

Jill Stein 84%

Rocky Anderson 76%

Barack Obama 73%

Mitt Romney 60%

 

Hmm...

Most interesting results so far.

 

Surprised the heck out of me. I'm so conflicted. :D

Romney - 86%

Johnson - 84%

Goode - 81%

Obama - 67%

Stein - 52%

Anderson - 31%

Kentucky - 56%

American - 55%

Delete. Read woodsy's results wrong.

 

Hey, I'm glad to be off the grid. I like being uninteresting and under the radar.

Delete. Read woodsy's results wrong.

I'm voting for Anderson and throwing the world off it's axis. BTW, who the heck is Anderson?

I'm voting for Anderson and throwing the world off it's axis. BTW, who the heck is Anderson?

 

I'm trying to figure out who Stein is. I got 82% for her and have no clue who she is.

I hate these things. I made it about halfway before I gave up. I start arguing with myself on each answer because it's hardly ever that black and white, and usually I'm between two answers that are in stark contrast. :lol: Then I usually couldn't care less about the other half of the "issues."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.