Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who do you side with?

Featured Replies

Thought this was a pretty cool website that compares your weighted answers against the positions of all of the candidates. I side with Jill Stein on 93% of issues and President Obama 86%.

 

iSideWith.com

  • Replies 48
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Romney- 96%

Paul- 85%

Goode- 75%

Johnson- 73%

Obama- 55%

mcpapa- .000001%

Edited by Randy Parker

Gary Johnson - 91%

Mitt Romney - 88%

Ron Paul - 87%

Barack Obama - 46%

 

I thought I was a closet Libertarian.

I love stuff like this.

 

 

Obama-87%

Stein-82%

Paul-69%

Johnson-68%

Romney-43%

Kentucky Voters-54%

American Voters-55%

98% Romney , No kidding.

 

I'm guessing the other 2% was "Leatherneck for President" :D

Romney

Paul

Goode

Obama

In that order

 

Glad to I'm more like Simone I don't know (Goode) than Obama

Romney

Paul

Goode

Obama

In that order

 

Glad to I'm more like Simone I don't know (Goode) than Obama

 

 

I was soooo scared I was going to be like Romney and that RunToState was going to be the happiest poster on here. :lol:

and that RunToState was going to be the happiest poster on here. :lol:

 

:lol:

Stein 92%

Obama 84%

Anderson 75%

Johnson 73%

Paul 43%

Goode 21%

Romney 11%

 

KY Voters 61%

American Voters 64%

 

Randy Parker (in my best Dean Wormer voice) - zero point zero.

 

Now, where's my screwdriver and my plumber's helper?

I was soooo scared I was going to be like Romney and that RunToState was going to be the happiest poster on here. :lol:

 

I wasn't.biggrin.gif

I was soooo scared I was going to be like Romney and that RunToState was going to be the happiest poster on here. :lol:
You'll come around.... eventually.... :D

 

 

 

There's no hope for mcpapa. :cool:

Mitt Romney 95 %

Gary Johnson 81%

Virgil Goode 71%

 

 

Barack Obama 27%

 

 

Kentucky Voters 51%

American Voters 49%

Romney 92%

Johnson 74%

Obama 73%

KY 55%

US 54%

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.