How many Presidential Elections have you voted in?

How many Presidential Elections have you actually voted in?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. How many Presidential Elections have you actually voted in?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I may ask, what has changed that you went Dem 5 times then GOP 4 times?

I grew up and joined the real world.

I was a dirty footed tree hugging hippie liberal and worked in a liberal bastion that is a university through the 90's. I saw real liberals up close and personal and listened to the tripe they spread and decided I wanted no part of that.

This will be the 4th presidential election that I'm eligible for. I vote against murdering babies. I didn't like voting for McCain, and I'm not going to like voting for Romney at all, but when I go before my maker, I'm not going to have the blood of innocent unborn children on my hands.

'00 - G.W. Bush

'04 - G.W. Bush

'08 - McCain

'12 - Romney

I totally agree with the bolded and I admire you for that, but I honestly don't think that McCain and Romney are truly pro-life. This is my first presidential election I am eligible for and I am going to have a tough time voting for Romney, I think my vote will land in some third party or write- in unless he can change my mind and get me to believe that heis 100% pro-life.

Zero. This will be my first Presidential election and I'll be casting a write-in. Lol.

If a mod posts a poll of who we think you will write in .... (so long as it does not take a floor fight for me to do so :D)... I am guessing - Ron Paul.