Who will be the top point guards in the 9th region this upcoming year 2012-2013

Bolden from Holmes

Ruthsatz from CCH

Collins from Cooper

Kid from NCC whose name escapes me

There is not a lot of strong PG play in the 9th.

I thought Aaron Morgan ran the point at Cooper?

Ruthsatz from CCH

There is not a lot of strong PG play in the 9th.

Ruthsatz at CCH would have to be considered the top returning pg.

McNeil played a lot of point at Walton, and I'd consider him a very good pg. Nice to have him and Morgan (and Collins) in the backcourt.

Quan Palmer at Holmes should have a very good year. Him along with Bolden should keep the Bulldogs moving.

Carter at Lloyd played very well as the year went on last year and I think was the 34th district tourney mvp.

Beuter will probably be more of a 2 this year (i'm guessing pangallo will run the point). But is very good with the ball in his hands.

Not sure if Mays will run the point for Ryle. Another very good player that ran point last year when I saw them, but may be more of a 2.

My ranking would be

Ruthsatz

Bolden (close to Ruthsatz)

Morgan

Beuter

I have watched Bolden develop since the 7th grade (my son is the same age) and he has progressed nicely. He will be an important player for Holmes this year. But you need to give him a little more time. Bolden is great in the open court and has great speed and quickness. He does not have near the handle or pull up J that Ruthsatz has.

Bolden may continue to develop into one of the best PG's in the region, but I think Ruthsatz is in a class by himself.

I have watched Bolden develop since the 7th grade (my son is the same age) and he has progressed nicely. He will be an important player for Holmes this year. But you need to give him a little more time. Bolden is great in the open court and has great speed and quickness. He does not have near the handle or pull up J that Ruthsatz has.

Bolden may continue to develop into one of the best PG's in the region, but I think Ruthsatz is in a class by himself.

I think he can be outstanding. I posted as much after seeing him for the very first time in a JV game. Killer crossover and really good handle. He's the best college prospect of the bunch.

First time I ever saw Bolden play was 1.10.12. Here's what I posted.

01-10-2012, 11:31 PM #52

Clyde

All BluegrassPreps.com

May 2008

Other than Ruthsatz that's the kid that got me most excited about his potential. That kid is smooth.

Bolden has the best handle out of the PG's I saw last year but needs strength.

Ruthsatz is the best because of his ability to score and control a game. He has solid strength and the best instincts I have seen at that position in a long time. I just hate all the jerking and jerking he does to draw phantom fouls.

Morgan from Cooper, Pangallo from NCC and Carter from Lloyd will all have great years as well IMO.

• 2 weeks later...