Who will be the top point guards in the 9th region this upcoming year 2012-2013

I will go with Ruthsatz as the best point guard in the 9th region, no doubt. Bolden and Pangallo are two of the best up an coming point guards. I believe they are both sophomores and should be very good for the next three years.

Bolden has the best handle out of the PG's I saw last year but needs strength.

Ruthsatz is the best because of his ability to score and control a game. He has solid strength and the best instincts I have seen at that position in a long time. I just hate all the jerking and jerking he does to draw phantom fouls.

Morgan from Cooper, Pangallo from NCC and Carter from Lloyd will all have great years as well IMO.

From what I've heard, Bolden has lived in the weightroom since the end of last season. He realizes he isn't going to get much bigger, so he must improve his strength if he wants to continue to progress and make it to the next level.

I think those who haven't seen him since last year will be surprised when they see him for the first time this coming season.

Also, no way you don't include Quan Palmer in these rankings. Maybe it's just me being a homer, but I don't think I'd take Ruthsatz or Beuter over Palmer and Bolden.

Ruthsatz sees the floor well but his shot selection is questionable...same with Beuter.

I am a big Aaron Morgan fan though. Great athlete but an even better kid.

With Fox gone does that put the ball in Hatton's hands? Who runs point for Dixie this year? Do they have some one to free up Hatton so he can shoot?

I'm sure Hatton will run the point some, but if I had to guess, I'd say jr Adam Daria will run the point most of the time. He started JV last year and played significant minutes late in the season and more than held his own. Solid player.

I'm sure Hatton will run the point some, but if I had to guess, I'd say jr Adam Daria will run the point most of the time. He started JV last year and played significant minutes late in the season and more than held his own. Solid player.

I agree Walter that Daria is likely to run the point. I sure as heck hope that Hatton doesn't get stuck playing out of position again. (like the year Trammel was out)

Mike Bueter in the top three for sure.... plays with heart, has a killer instinct and has dudes surrounding him that can play- Seibert, Schulte, McDonald, etc.

Pangallo will play the point for NCC with Bueter moving to the 2 guard this year. Pangallo is quicker and can distribute. With the ball going inside to the bigs first, Buter should be open on the wing for the kick out. He is a good outside shooter.

I agree Walter that Daria is likely to run the point. I sure as heck hope that Hatton doesn't get stuck playing out of position again. (like the year Trammel was out)

He didnt play any point this summer vs Lakota West at the NKU camp so I wouldnt expect Hatton to be there unless Daria gets in foul trouble.