Top 100 Pizza Companies by Sales

Colonels_Wear_Blue

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had Mellow Mushroom in Savannah, Pigeon Forge and Wilder KY. All 3 were different, especially the atmosphere, but all were very good. I liked the Wilder KY best of the 3.

Had a nice pie from there last night. Plus they have Avery White Rascal beer.

A LOT of pizza chains headquartered in Kentucky and Ohio:

3) Papa John's - Louisville, KY

19) Donato's - Columbus, OH

25) Larosa's - Cincinnati, OH

28) Marco's - Toledo, OH

43) Giovanni's - Ashland, KY

50) The Original Pan Pizza - North Ridgeville, OH

61) East of Chicago Pizza - Lima, OH

74) Belleria Pizzaria - Youngstown, OH

79) Snappy Tomato - Burlington, KY

81) Cassano's Pizza King - Kettering, OH

And don't forget that while Pizza Hut itself is headquartered in Dallas, it is owned by Louisville-based Yum! Brands.

A LOT of pizza chains headquartered in Kentucky and Ohio:

3) Papa John's - Louisville, KY

19) Donato's - Columbus, OH

25) Larosa's - Cincinnati, OH

28) Marco's - Toledo, OH

43) Giovanni's - Ashland, KY

50) The Original Pan Pizza - North Ridgeville, OH

61) East of Chicago Pizza - Lima, OH

74) Belleria Pizzaria - Youngstown, OH

79) Snappy Tomato - Burlington, KY

81) Cassano's Pizza King - Kettering, OH

That really is a lot of places for that region.

When we were first married, my wife and I would go to Pizza Hut. I swear, the pizza you were served in the restaurant seemed a lot better than what was delivered to your home. We also enjoyed the old Godfather's Pizza many years ago. There was also a great pizza place near Daytona Beach we liked, might have been near the racetrack, maybe it was in Port Orange, just cannot think of it at the moment.

Dewey's is delicious.

Had a "Ballpark" pizza a few months back....Sauerkraut, spicy kilbasa sausage, pepperoni, cheese, and spicy mustard instead of pizza sauce.....Amazing!

Ha I'm admittedly a confused german I like nothing you mentioned on that pizza, that sounds like the taste I might get in my mouth after bad night of drinking and throwing up some spicy food. Grosssss.

On the top 5 I've almost become a Dominos guy. Didn't used to be a fan but after their rehaul they have really won me over. This thread REALLY makes me miss Louisville. Etown has ZERO independent pizza places and nothing rivaling the top ten pizza joints in Louisville...

I'd pick Domino's out of the top 5 as well.

If I had to choose one from top 5 I would go with Papa Johns, really like their Buffalo Chicken Pizza. With that said my #1 pick is always going to be Larosas's.

If I had to choose one from top 5 I would go with Papa Johns, really like their Buffalo Chicken Pizza. With that said my #1 pick is always going to be Larosas's.

In the top 5 Pizza Hut had the best Buffalo Chicken for my money. Not a big fan of any of the other big boys take on it.

For fans of Buffalo Chicken Pizza I HIGHLY recommend Coals Artisan Pizza in Louisville. Hands down best Buffalo Chicken Pizza I've ever had.

When we were first married, my wife and I would go to Pizza Hut. I swear, the pizza you were served in the restaurant seemed a lot better than what was delivered to your home. We also enjoyed the old Godfather's Pizza many years ago. There was also a great pizza place near Daytona Beach we liked, might have been near the racetrack, maybe it was in Port Orange, just cannot think of it at the moment.

Godfather's Pizza, that brings back memories. Group of us used go there for Monday Night Football and their Mexican pizza.

Pizza Hut stuff crust was my favorite pizza of all time. I also loved the chicken something from Donatos. I now have to eat a strict gluten free diet so when I am wanting pizza I hit Mellow Mushroom in Wilder. They have a few pretty tasty gluten free pies but they cost about 30 bucks for what amounts to a medium.....