Highlands 2012/2013

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to be the glass half empty, but how does that help? Won't just all the kids tell him they want to play by October 15th and that gives them until the end of the football season to decide?

Simple, he wants a commitment. If they back out of the commitment then it says a lot about that kid and whether or not they need to be on the team to begin with. JMO

Apparently a contract will be signed by both player and parent.

As good as the paper it's written on but like I said, will say a lot about the player if theynstring it out and don't show. Also, Holiday tournaments will be attended by all players, no more ski trips to Utah or visits to grandmothers house in Texas like years past.

Apparently a contract will be signed by both player and parent.

As good as the paper it's written on but like I said, will say a lot about the player if theynstring it out and don't show. Also, Holiday tournaments will be attended by all players, no more ski trips to Utah or visits to grandmothers house in Texas like years past.

A contract?? What a joke. I am not sure that will help. If I were the coach I too would be frustrated by in season trips, but I don't think much of the contract idea. JMO.

A contract?? What a joke. I am not sure that will help. If I were the coach I too would be frustrated by in season trips, but I don't think much of the contract idea. JMO.

You are in or out period. If you are out fine just don't sign the paper and good luck in your future, it's as simple as that.

Not a good chance of winning the region. but they could sneak up, later in the season, and give anyone a loss. Just not the horses to run the district and region.

Agree. Put them somewhere near 7,8, or 9 in the 20 team Ninth Region. Hopefully that translates to a little better record than last year.

It really depends on what kind of size they have on the post. Witte, True, Gronotte and Feggins are gonna have to attack the glass and Turner's length and aggressiveness will help as well. Point guard will also be a concern but I think they have the athleticism to hang with teams and possibly be a spoiler.