Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If Simon Kenton Beats Beechwood...................

Featured Replies

Does that mean that uk#1fan should garner some more respect in his predictions? Over the last three years, he has been correct more often then wrong. Do some dislike his comments because of what team he is rooting for? Or, do people really think he's wrong all the time? So far he is 1-0 in his predictions. And I say he will be 2-0 after this week.

  • Replies 67
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which begs the question, "what if he's not?"

If SK keeps winning he'll always be right. He isn't making educated guesses he talks down every opponent SK plays. It's a tired act.

So there is now a thread praising UK1fan? Sounds like he has already won before the games are even played. Classic.

  • Author
If SK keeps winning he'll always be right. He isn't making educated guesses he talks down every opponent SK plays. It's a tired act.

Yea, but if I predict that Highlands goes undefeated and wins another State Championship, is that an uneducated guess? Or, is that a well informed and well educated prediction? If he predicts a win, and it happens we can't fault him for that, can we?

If SK keeps winning he'll always be right. He isn't making educated guesses he talks down every opponent SK plays. It's a tired act.

 

They call that confidence!

Yea, but if I predict that Highlands goes undefeated and wins another State Championship, is that an uneducated guess? Or, is that a well informed and well educated prediction? If he predicts a win, and it happens we can't fault him for that, can we?

 

If you were 2-9 the year before, no. I can't take you seriously.

  • Author
If you were 2-9 the year before, no. I can't take you seriously.

Lawrence County was 0-11 a few years back and then went 10-0 the following year.

If you were 2-9 the year before, no. I can't take you seriously.

 

 

 

A lot of injuries and a lot of playing younger kids last year.

Lawrence County was 0-11 a few years back and then went 10-0 the following year.

 

I'm not talking about the team. I'm talking about ukfan and his predictions. I don't recall Lawrence Co fans saying how bad their opponents were and getting thumped by them, like SK did last year.

 

I think the Reds can win every game. Does it make me a genuis or baseball guru because I have been right 74 times this year?

A lot of injuries and a lot of playing younger kids last year.

 

Which is a perfect example of why you should've made educated guesses.

Lawrence County was 0-11 a few years back and then went 10-0 the following year.

 

Okay, that's one example. Want us to name all the times that didn't happen!!??

IFFFFFFF SK beat Beechwood, then SK is 2-0, nothing more, nothing less.

No, he should not get more respect. He doesn't make predictions. He says Simon Kenton will win every week. He isn't predicting anything. He is rooting for his team.

Some people will never pick against their team publicly. Put me in that boat. I'd never pick against Boyle or Bowling Green.

 

 

I can't hate on him for doing the same with SK.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.