If Simon Kenton Beats Beechwood...................

Ram

Does that mean that uk#1fan should garner some more respect in his predictions? Over the last three years, he has been correct more often then wrong. Do some dislike his comments because of what team he is rooting for? Or, do people really think he's wrong all the time? So far he is 1-0 in his predictions. And I say he will be 2-0 after this week.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If SK keeps winning he'll always be right. He isn't making educated guesses he talks down every opponent SK plays. It's a tired act.

Yea, but if I predict that Highlands goes undefeated and wins another State Championship, is that an uneducated guess? Or, is that a well informed and well educated prediction? If he predicts a win, and it happens we can't fault him for that, can we?

Yea, but if I predict that Highlands goes undefeated and wins another State Championship, is that an uneducated guess? Or, is that a well informed and well educated prediction? If he predicts a win, and it happens we can't fault him for that, can we?

If you were 2-9 the year before, no. I can't take you seriously.

Lawrence County was 0-11 a few years back and then went 10-0 the following year.

I'm not talking about the team. I'm talking about ukfan and his predictions. I don't recall Lawrence Co fans saying how bad their opponents were and getting thumped by them, like SK did last year.

I think the Reds can win every game. Does it make me a genuis or baseball guru because I have been right 74 times this year?