Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

These refs SUCK

Featured Replies

No big deal to give a team 4 time outs right?

 

Yep big deal. However the regular refs make these mistakes also. Didn't someone get 5 downs a few years ago. Oh and coinflip gate? I said Tails!! What I noticed is the QBs took some shots that didn't draw flags, that normally would have.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yep big deal. However the regular refs make these mistakes also. Didn't someone get 5 downs a few years ago. Oh and coinflip gate? I said Tails!! What I noticed is the QBs took some shots that didn't draw flags, that normally would have.

 

It's not as much the mistake as them saying after the meeting that it was only the 3rd TO.

There were a lot of non-calls last night.
Both ways, I agree. I'm ready for the regulars to be back.

For me it's the inconsistent calls.

It's not as much the mistake as them saying after the meeting that it was only the 3rd TO.

 

At that point it didn't matter. Play had been stopped for quite a time. Coming back and denying the TO was moot at that point. Granting the TO was the error, and like I said the regular refs do this stuff all of the time. NFL football has been the poorest officiated major sport for some time.

Numbers Never Lie ‏@ESPN_Numbers

 

29* The replacement refs called 29 defensive pass interference penalties in Week 1, four more than the last two opening weeks combined.

Numbers Never Lie ‏@ESPN_Numbers

 

29* The replacement refs called 29 defensive pass interference penalties in Week 1, four more than the last two opening weeks combined.

 

Helped the overs I'm sure.

The question is: Who is worse?

A. The Refs

or

B. The Bengals

 

I would have to say B

The question is: Who is worse?

A. The Refs

or

B. The Bengals

 

I would have to say B

Hard to tell. From what I saw week 1: Same old Bengals, Same old blown calls. It's a push.

I actually feel bad for these guys. They are in WAY over their heads. The alternative is no football.

I think it's leverage.

Every game and every play gives leverage to the striking officials.

Zero control of this game. Hardly any correct calls.

The funny thing is that as soon as the regular refs are back there will be a play that they kick and then someone will be saying, "Geez! The replacement refs were better than that!"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.