City Barbeque,Famous Daves, Smokey Bones,others?

All In

Smokey Bones is my least favorite of the three but I still like it. The other two are different, I always think of City as an a la carte place and Famous Daves as a traditional restaurant. I like them both but would give famous Daves the nod.

Smokey Bones is my least favorite of the three but I still like it. The other two are different, I always think of City as an a la carte place and Famous Daves as a traditional restaurant. I like them both but would give famous Daves the nod.

I think Rafferty's should be on the list. They are my favorite. But Famous Dave's isn't far behind.

I would suggest you folks steer clear of the chains and opt for the indie Q shacks instead. They're almost always superior in quality, and also almost always cheaper, since the profits go to the person you're looking at across the counter instead of some faceless CEO from God knows where.

RPa, have you tried the other two mentioned? Haven't eaten at any of those 3 in the Northern Ky. area, did eat at Hoggy's before it closed and wasn't impressed.

I've eaten once at each of the three you mentioned. Famous Daves is by far the best of the bunch IMO.