July 8, 201214 yr Chapman in to face a "quality" part of the Padres lineup. Headley and Quentin to get a crack at him following Armarista.
July 8, 201214 yr The Reds have a chance to go 6-5 on the road trip with their ace on the mound tomorrow. If you had told me at the beginning of the trip they woul go 6-5, I would have taken it. Cueto is 0-2 on the trip. Hopefully the Reds will score some runs for him tomorrow, and give him 10 wins at the break.
July 8, 201214 yr The Reds have a chance to go 6-5 on the road trip with their ace on the mound tomorrow. If you had told me at the beginning of the trip they woul go 6-5, I would have taken it. Cueto is 0-2 on the trip. Hopefully the Reds will score some runs for him tomorrow, and give him 10 wins at the break. No doubt.
July 8, 201214 yr Gotta agree with Thom. Bryce Harper making the All Star team is a bit ridiculous. It's all about the pub.
July 8, 201214 yr Another good win and great effort by the starting staff. Let's get Johnny a win with what will probably be the "toothpicks" Sunday lineup.
July 8, 201214 yr Another good win and great effort by the starting staff. Let's get Johnny a win with what will probably be the "toothpicks" Sunday lineup. Why go with his Sunday lineup? I mean all but three of them don't play again until later in the week. Oh I forgot, I am giving him too much credit, to think that far in advance!
July 8, 201214 yr I know the Reds are not firing Dusty at the All Star break but I am not sure that Jacoby should not be replaced. Also, someone needs to teach them how to run the bases.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.