Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds @ Padres Series 7/5 thru 7/8/2012

Featured Replies

Rolen is supposed to be starting tomorrow.

  • Replies 450
  • Views 46.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bruce would have caught that one.

Rolen is supposed to be starting tomorrow.

 

Who you gonna sit?

I would sit Rolen. If Rolen has to play, I would go with Frazier in left, Heisey in center.

Come on Brandon. Blow this thing open.

I would sit Rolen. If Rolen has to play, I would go with Frazier in left, Heisey in center.

 

I would go with Frazier in LF, and Heisey in CF as well.

Time to get Bailey out.

Time to get Bailey out.

 

A batter too late. Another very good outing by Bailey.

That splitter from Arredondo is ridiculous, when he locates it.

Just get the freaking batter.

That ruined the QS streak. It would have tied the Reds record at 10 games.

That ruined the QS streak. It would have tied the record at 10 games.

 

Didn't ruin it. Bailey only gave up 2 earned runs.

Didn't ruin it. Bailey only gave up 2 earned runs.

 

Oh yeah I forgot about that. :thumb:

Someone knock that dude out that is in the background yelling.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.