Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chad to Miami?

Featured Replies

  • Author

This would really help my interest in Hard Knocks.

  • Author

^

 

Great minds think alike!

This would really help my interest in Hard Knocks.

 

All the possible shots from South Beach had me from the word "go".

  • Author

Shortly after free agent receiver Chad Ochocinco said he had drawn genuine interest from Miami, the Dolphins confirmed that Ochocinco has worked out for the team.

 

Dolphins head coach Joe Philbin told reporters today that the team did, in fact, work Ochocinco out. Philbin didn’t offer many details, however, such as whether the team remains interested after getting an up-close look at Ochocinco.

 

“We’re doing our homework,” Philbin said, via Ben Volin of the Palm Beach Post.

 

Dolphins confirm they worked out Chad Ochocinco | ProFootballTalk

  • Author

From PFT:

 

Ross said “no decision had been made” on whether to sign the veteran receiver. But while he spoke, Jason LaCanfora of CBSSports.com reported on Twitter they were talking contract and a “deal could get done in short order.”

See. It was that easy to make Hard Knocks worthy of watching.

See. It was that easy to make Hard Knocks worthy of watching.

 

That loud cheer you heard came from HBO.

That loud cheer you heard came from HBO.

 

I think they have to be the happiest ones of all. Wonder if they had any hand in this? Probably a little far-fetched, but you never know I guess.

I think they have to be the happiest ones of all. Wonder if they had any hand in this? Probably a little far-fetched, but you never know I guess.

 

Ocho is from Miami isn't he? I am thinking he is. I believe he has a home there if I am not mistaken.

 

I think his desire to play and to be at home coming together played a part more than anything else. I'd be willing to bet that once Ocho found out Hard Knocks was going to Miami he made Miami his #1 destination.

 

(Ocho voice)

 

I can play at home AND be back on HBO? Child please, I'll play for free. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.