Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chad to Miami?

Featured Replies

Chad Johnson is one colored athlete I have never rooted. This dude was prostituting himself for years, trying to get paid. But he was putting on a minstrel show with his gold teeth. A very bad example for black youths to emulate. Sure he never got into trouble, but I think his buffoonery was very reminiscent of JJ Evans from good times. Never had anything intelligent to say. F Chad. I hate him with a passion. His behavior was worse than anyone whom got arrested on the Bengals,or at least just as damaging to Cincinnati very fragile black community. As Tony Dungy said when Terrell Owens had the Monday Night Football flap with the Desperate Housewives actress, "We don't have to do those things anymore to get paid."

It's your opinion, but I think a lot of your comments are very off base. The guy doesn't even drink. And he did a lot nice things for his fans/Twitter followers while living in the Cincy area. Sure he did some goofy things on TV, but I think black youth would do well to try and be like Chad compared to a lot of other black athletes and their behavior.

Chad Johnson is one colored athlete I have never rooted. This dude was prostituting himself for years, trying to get paid. But he was putting on a minstrel show with his gold teeth. A very bad example for black youths to emulate. Sure he never got into trouble, but I think his buffoonery was very reminiscent of JJ Evans from good times. Never had anything intelligent to say. F Chad. I hate him with a passion. His behavior was worse than anyone whom got arrested on the Bengals,or at least just as damaging to Cincinnati very fragile black community. As Tony Dungy said when Terrell Owens had the Monday Night Football flap with the Desperate Housewives actress, "We don't have to do those things anymore to get paid."

 

This is a pretty pathetic and sad outlook.

One of my favorite things from Hard Knocks was when it showed Chad buying cheap/fake earrings at Claire's. He explained everyone would assume they were real, so it didn't matter.

Wake me when he actually does something on the field.

I mean yes his focus after about 2006 started to get away from football obviously, however he is not a bad guy at all. He likes attention yes, but he does go out of his way to try to do nice things for people too.

Dude is beyond washed up, all yap.

 

I disagree that he is washed up. Will he ever be the player he use to be, the player who was one of the best in the NFL at WR when he actually had his full focus on football? No. However I don't think he is washed up, he just never could learn that Pats system. Now I am not saying he will do great in Miami, but he he will put up decent numbers and have an average season IMO.

Wake me when he actually does something on the field.

Best find some comfy pajamas.

Chad Johnson is one colored athlete I have never rooted. This dude was prostituting himself for years, trying to get paid. But he was putting on a minstrel show with his gold teeth. A very bad example for black youths to emulate. Sure he never got into trouble, but I think his buffoonery was very reminiscent of JJ Evans from good times. Never had anything intelligent to say. F Chad. I hate him with a passion. His behavior was worse than anyone whom got arrested on the Bengals,or at least just as damaging to Cincinnati very fragile black community. As Tony Dungy said when Terrell Owens had the Monday Night Football flap with the Desperate Housewives actress, "We don't have to do those things anymore to get paid."

 

Jeebus...

Chad Johnson is one colored athlete I have never rooted. This dude was prostituting himself for years, trying to get paid. But he was putting on a minstrel show with his gold teeth. A very bad example for black youths to emulate. Sure he never got into trouble, but I think his buffoonery was very reminiscent of JJ Evans from good times. Never had anything intelligent to say. F Chad. I hate him with a passion. His behavior was worse than anyone whom got arrested on the Bengals,or at least just as damaging to Cincinnati very fragile black community. As Tony Dungy said when Terrell Owens had the Monday Night Football flap with the Desperate Housewives actress, "We don't have to do those things anymore to get paid."

 

Colored? What is this, the 50's in Mississippi?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.