High School Hoops in June

Any reports on these games from yesterday, or all the games from yesterday???

Wed. Cov Cath beat Lincoln & lost to Henry Clay by 3 played games without Tobler. He was playing in the all star game.

Thurs. Cov Cath Beat Eastern A & B, Oldham Co & Bullitt

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any reports on these games from yesterday, or all the games from yesterday???

Holy Cross Beat Boone, they only kept score by quarter. Not sure if either team was missing players but I heard Campbell did play.

Campbell Co beat Highlands by 3 at NKU camp and McGOVNEY left game with injury. I hope he is ok, AFIguy hopefully can update us. I wasn't there buy my son said he was doing some light jogging and it didn't seem serious.

Late game, shorthanded (no footballers) Birds fell to Indian Hill 52-44.

Scores don't seem to matter in summer ball though as teams generally are dabbling with combinations.

Scott County just beat Perry Central (who beat Henry Clay in the semis) by 11 to win the Georgetown College team camp. Scott county went 8-1 in the event, losing to Covington Catholic last night by 3. They beat CovCath by 12 in the semis this morning. CovCath looked like they were without 2 kids today that played significant minutes last night. But I thought the difference was Scott County did a better job today on Ruthsatz and he played a lot of 1-4 one on one today that didnt get others involved. Quin Richardson has a nice day shooting for Scott County today.

Watched a nice matchup yesterday Dixie vs Lakota West. Hatton got his usual 20 coming off screens and drilling jumpers. Colonels played hard coming up short 44-36. The PG for LW and Hatton were going at it pretty good. That kid can play and Boykins had a nice game as well. He can play when he wants to but took some plays off.

Drew Mays had a great game for Ryle vs Highlands. He has added some strength and gets to the rim really well. The Bird defense was lacking but he definitely has improved his game and will have to carry Ryle. I wouldn't be surprised if he averages 20+ a game.

Any updates from Georgetown camp?

Conner had a nice showing in Georgetown and went 5-3. I don't know their full schedule but their most impressive win was against Perry Central. They played without Hemmerich who is still recovering from a knee injury. Barker and Padgett were very impressive. On a side note, the JV team played well, too, going 6-2.

Scott County just beat Perry Central (who beat Henry Clay in the semis) by 11 to win the Georgetown College team camp. Scott county went 8-1 in the event, losing to Covington Catholic last night by 3. They beat CovCath by 12 in the semis this morning. CovCath looked like they were without 2 kids today that played significant minutes last night. But I thought the difference was Scott County did a better job today on Ruthsatz and he played a lot of 1-4 one on one today that didnt get others involved. Quin Richardson has a nice day shooting for Scott County today.

CCH played Saturday without Tobler & Bo Schuh.