May 21, 201214 yr Can the Reds go 3 games over .500 for the 1st time all year? Can Mike Leake have another solid outing? We'll find out in about 20 hours.
May 21, 201214 yr Can the Reds go 3 games over .500 for the 1st time all year? Can Mike Leake have another solid outing? We'll find out in about 20 hours. Hopefully Mike Minor doesn't get lit up like he has the past few starts.
May 21, 201214 yr Carry over from the last thread: I'd love to hear why Chapman cannot pitch on back to back days.
May 21, 201214 yr Braves will continue their hot streak on the road and sweep the Reds. Just like last time right. Keep throwing crap against the wall, eventually something will stick. How bout another avatar wager on a sweep?
May 21, 201214 yr I'm going Thursday night. Of course, I'll be in my Braves gear. This is the only time I'm not for the Reds.
May 21, 201214 yr Great week last week. 4-3 on the road against 3 teams with a winning record and Cueto got roughed up in one of the losses. I don't think he'll get roughed up very often.
May 21, 201214 yr Reds were helped by the son of Andy Van Slyke last nite. His 3-run homer put the Dodgers past the Cards.
May 21, 201214 yr Just like last time right. Keep throwing crap against the wall, eventually something will stick. How bout another avatar wager on a sweep? Sounds good. If its for a sweep though it's have to be a longer time to have to use the avatar.
May 21, 201214 yr Sounds good. If its for a sweep though it's have to be a longer time to have to use the avatar. 2 weeks.
May 21, 201214 yr https://twitter.com/#!/Braves/status/204577738546352129/photo/1 The Braves twitter page just tweeted a picture of "jewels" that are going to used on the side of each base honoring Chipper. I think it's really cool what all the teams are doing to honor him. It's sad to see him go. I hope he plays Thursday when I go to the game.
May 21, 201214 yr Braves will continue their hot streak on the road and sweep the Reds. Just like last time right. Keep throwing crap against the wall, eventually something will stick. How bout another avatar wager on a sweep? Sounds good. If its for a sweep though it's have to be a longer time to have to use the avatar. 2 weeks. Sounds good. I'm in as well.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.