ND QB Arrested

Clyde

With BK at the helm, you are going to need different expectations....

Give it a rest already. We get it BK lied to your favorite team and you hate him, but you sure were singing a different song when he was winning gamesfor the Bearcats.

I don't think gametime's comments are inappropriate. He is speaking to Kelly's character which clearly has an impact on how he runs the ND program. I am not a UC fan and from what I see and know about Kelly, I could easily make the same comment. He is not a coach I would ever want one of my kids to play for.

Give it a rest already. We get it BK lied to your favorite team and you hate him, but you sure were singing a different song when he was winning gamesfor the Bearcats.

BK and Petrino are 2 peas in a pod...it's only a matter of time!

• 3 months later...

Why would a QB want to play for him? It would be one thing if he was an arrogant jerk who just destroys you as you walk off of the field if he was churning out future NFL All-Pros. Recruits would look past his personality for the potential growth at the position. He doesn't have that track record, so he better get QB friendly.

Why would a QB want to play for him? It would be one thing if he was an arrogant jerk who just destroys you as you walk off of the field if he was churning out future NFL All-Pros. Recruits would look past his personality for the potential growth at the position. He doesn't have that track record, so he better get QB friendly.

BK change his personality??? :lol:

BK change his personality??? :lol:

Exactly. Now he's starting a red shirt Freshman, backed up by an overrated Sophomore. His 3rd QB changed his mind three times during the recruiting process and has hobbit hands, so who knows how he'll even be able to throw in college.