Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tyndall

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Think he would be interested. Another name would be Darin Horn.

Congratulations to DT! He is a great coach with a bright future.

I bet the call has already been made.

 

It has.

Why would Tyndall stay at Morehead? Southern Miss is a move up ...

 

When I posted that, he was leaning towards staying. His deal was sweetened late that night and he made the decision the next morning.

 

It was a terribly tough decision for him.

When I posted that, he was leaning towards staying. His deal was sweetened late that night and he made the decision the next morning.

 

It was a terribly tough decision for him.

I'm sure ... a raise to something like four or five times his salary must be a tough pill to swallow.

 

It's called negotiating.

I'm sure ... a raise to something like four or five times his salary must be a tough pill to swallow.

 

It's called negotiating.

 

I'm sure leaving his two young daughters and the program he put all that hard work into in Kentucky is a tough pill to swallow, as well.

I'm sure leaving his two young daughters and the program he put all that hard work into in Kentucky is a tough pill to swallow, as well.

 

I'm sure he can afford a big enough place for his whole family.

I'm sure he can afford a big enough place for his whole family.

 

I'm sure he can too, but that doesn't change anything with his kids. They will be living in Kentucky and he will be living in Mississippi.

I'm sure he can too, but that doesn't change anything with his kids. They will be living in Kentucky and he will be living in Mississippi.

 

And what exactly is the reasoning behind that?

And what exactly is the reasoning behind that?

 

Divorced.

I'm sure he can too, but that doesn't change anything with his kids. They will be living in Kentucky and he will be living in Mississippi.

 

My son and I were talking about this, and if he turned them down if would be he didn't want to leave his girls.

Should of stayed close to his kids. Bad decision. Kids should always come first.

My son and I were talking about this, and if he turned them down if would be he didn't want to leave his girls.

 

I talked to him a few times. He had a very, very difficult time with the decision.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.