April 30, 201214 yr Should of stayed close to his kids. Bad decision. Kids should always come first. Having them financially set for life in a few years could be very helpful.
April 30, 201214 yr I talked to him a few times. He had a very, very difficult time with the decision. I am sure he did. You go back and watch the NCAA a few years back and see his daughter on the bench. You know how much he cares about his daughters.
April 30, 201214 yr I am sure he did. You go back and watch the NCAA a few years back and see his daughter on the bench. You know how much he cares about his daughters. Here, watch this:
April 30, 201214 yr Here, watch this: What a great moment right there and that brought goose bumps on just watching that. You can tell there is a rock solid love between himself and his kids. Congrats to a outstanding coach!
April 30, 201214 yr I wish coach Tyndall the best. I hope he can continue to have the success he had at Morehead.
April 30, 201214 yr Author Coach Eustachy's salary for 2009 at Southern Miss. was $1.6 million, plus bonuses. This is incorrect. My bad, I read an article wrong. Coach Eustachy's salary was $380,000.
May 2, 201214 yr Good luck coach. You brought a lot of pride back to the Eagle program. Hate to see you go. Wish you the best.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.