April 27, 201214 yr I can confirm that he has been offered the job. He has not made a decision yet but should have it soon...
April 27, 201214 yr Author Coach Eustachy's salary for 2009 at Southern Miss. was $1.6 million, plus bonuses.
April 27, 201214 yr Coach Eustachy's salary for 2009 at Southern Miss. was $1.6 million, plus bonuses. WOW. Would Tyndall's salary be about that amount too?
April 28, 201214 yr My prediction: Tyndall stays at MSU, USM runner up (likely Sean Woods) takes that job...
April 28, 201214 yr My prediction: Tyndall stays at MSU, USM runner up (likely Sean Woods) takes that job... I would like to see Tyndall take the job and Morehead give Kelly Wells a shot He has much success at UPIKE, played at Rowan Co and MSU. Would be great to see Kelly back at MSU.
April 28, 201214 yr I would like to see Tyndall take the job and Morehead give Kelly Wells a shot He has much success at UPIKE, played at Rowan Co and MSU. Would be great to see Kelly back at MSU. I bet the call has already been made.
April 28, 201214 yr My prediction: Tyndall stays at MSU, USM runner up (likely Sean Woods) takes that job...Why would Tyndall stay at Morehead? Southern Miss is a move up ...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.