Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Black or African American?

Featured Replies

So let's say you are mugged by a black guy. How do you plan on starting out your description to the sketch artist?

 

 

Why does it always have to be a black guy? :sssh:

  • Replies 57
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess I would say Black. But I have never met a "BLACK" Black person. Does that make sense?

 

First day of preschool, my 4-yr-old says, "I made a new friend. His name is Dante. We sat by each other on the A-B-C rug. Dante's skin is brown. We played together at recess. Can Dante come to my birthday party?"

 

If there must be a label, I wish it could be changed to Brown people.

 

And make the Latinos mad?

Let's help Mt Ref come up with titles for his next thread on blacks.

 

"Why Do Blacks Get Their Own Month?"

"Why Isn't There a White Baseball HOF?"

"Was Jimmy the Greek Right?"

"Was Nipsey Russell Ever Funny?"

"Can You Be a White R&B Singer?"

 

You left out "Why Can't I Say the N-Word If They Can?!"

Let's help Mt Ref come up with titles for his next thread on blacks.

 

"Why Do Blacks Get Their Own Month?"

"Why Isn't There a White Baseball HOF?"

"Was Jimmy the Greek Right?"

"Was Nipsey Russell Ever Funny?"

"Can You Be a White R&B Singer?"

 

You left out "Why Can't I Say the N-Word If They Can?!"

 

 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A girl in one of my classes said she preferred to be called a Black American.

  • Author
Let's help Mt Ref come up with titles for his next thread on blacks.

 

"Why Do Blacks Get Their Own Month?"

"Why Isn't There a White Baseball HOF?"

"Was Jimmy the Greek Right?"

"Was Nipsey Russell Ever Funny?"

"Can You Be a White R&B Singer?"

 

Lets just add why BET, Miss Black America, if we single out a race then of course people take it as being offensive and why do they have to have their own thing if everyone is fair. Is there a WET or Miss White America? If there was what would be said. Already The Bachelor is being sued because they havent had a black contestant yet.

OK...this thread reminds me of when my kids were little. In my group of friends there were a couple of blacks. Really close friends, so they were around a lot. One day, my kids pulled me aside and said: Why do Daddy and (Stepmom) call Joe and Sue black? They're brown!

Let's help Mt Ref come up with titles for his next thread on blacks.

 

"Why Do Blacks Get Their Own Month?"

"Why Isn't There a White Baseball HOF?"

"Was Jimmy the Greek Right?"

"Was Nipsey Russell Ever Funny?"

"Can You Be a White R&B Singer?"

 

I dont get the point of this post.

Let's help Mt Ref come up with titles for his next thread on blacks.

 

"Why Do Blacks Get Their Own Month?"

"Why Isn't There a White Baseball HOF?"

"Was Jimmy the Greek Right?"

"Was Nipsey Russell Ever Funny?""Can You Be a White R&B Singer?"

 

I spit my drink all over my moniter when I read this. :lol:

Do white people prefer to be called Caucasian or white?

Do white people prefer to be called Caucasian or white?

White. Though I really do not care. Saying Caucasian just sounds goofy.

Do white people prefer to be called Caucasian or white?

 

The only time I was referred to as "caucasian" was by a police officer when I was 16. I'll go with "white guy."

The only time I was referred to as "caucasian" was by a police officer when I was 16. I'll go with "white guy."

 

You mean you don't look like Denzel!? :D

You mean you don't look like Denzel!? :D

 

"Suspect is 16. 5'11. 155 . Looks like a white Denzel."

White. Though I really do not care. Saying Caucasian just sounds goofy.

 

Agreed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.