Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bo Ryan on Espn Radio

Featured Replies

Aren't scholarships one year renewable contracts?

 

Depends on the school and how they want to do them. They passed a rule last year that schools now have the option to offer them as 1 year renewables, or 4 year.

  • Replies 69
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The coaches met with him today and lifted restrictions except for Big Ten schools.

The coaches met with him today and lifted restrictions except for Big Ten schools.

 

Better late than never I guess.

Bo has changed his mind. The only restrictions now are the Big 10.

Just got done listening to the interview. Strong piece for Mike & Mike.

I just heard part of it but from what I heard, Ryan wants to have a conversation with the kid and he isn't talking. So they force the appeal because the kid will have to present his case and talk. Maybe I heard it wrong but that seemed to be part of Ryan's argument.

 

This situation brings to mind the player who transferred from St. Joseph's. I don't believe St. Joe's coach ever released that guy so he missed playing his last season of eligibility.

This is going to kill Bo's future recruiting imo. Bad publicity to the max.

Depends on the school and how they want to do them. They passed a rule last year that schools now have the option to offer them as 1 year renewables, or 4 year.

 

But a school can tell a kid he isn't good enough to renew the scholarship but the kid can't tell the school that the school isn't good enough for him. That's fair.

This is going to kill Bo's future recruiting imo. Bad publicity to the max.

 

While I think it is terrible press, I don't really feel like it will bother him too much in the recruiting game. He runs a very specific type of offense that not very many players (I wouldn't) want anything to do with.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.