Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bo Ryan on Espn Radio

Featured Replies

NO matter what the reason it is crazy to eliminate that many schools for him to transfer to.

  • Replies 69
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why does he need answers? It's the kids right to transfer. You don't have to give answers to your boss if you change jobs.

 

I don't agree with DeCourcy. Was just linking his article.

I don't agree with DeCourcy. Was just linking his article.

 

I understand but DeCourcy can't read my reply. LOL

NO matter what the reason it is crazy to eliminate that many schools for him to transfer to.

 

26/301 = 8% thats not alot of schools.

26/301 = 8% thats not alot of schools.

 

8% may not be a lot in the big picture but you can eliminate 90% or more of ones that he doesn't want to.

 

I can understand the Big 10 but not other conferences.

 

My employer can't tell me who I can take a new job with if I want to leave. A college student should be able to transfer to a school of his liking.

8% may not be a lot in the big picture but you can eliminate 90% or more of ones that he doesn't want to.

 

I can understand the Big 10 but not other conferences.

 

My employer can't tell me who I can take a new job with if I want to leave. A college student should be able to transfer to a school of his liking.

 

Every had a non compete? They sure can if they want to (and you want to work for them)

Every had a non compete? They sure can if they want to (and you want to work for them)

 

 

I have always been told that over 95%of these do not hold water in court.

Every had a non compete? They sure can if they want to (and you want to work for them)

 

Apples to oranges. They are students we are employees that get paid money. Straight cash homey.

Apples to oranges. They are students we are employees that get paid money. Straight cash homey.

 

Are they not getting a 10K, 20K, Scholarship every year? Free money to pay for their education at the university, room and board, other incentives.

Every had a non compete? They sure can if they want to (and you want to work for them)

 

The non compete in this situation is optional. Apples and anchovies...

I have always been told that over 95%of these do not hold water in court.

 

This is very true. :thumb:

Are they not getting a 10K, 20K, Scholarship every year? Free money to pay for their education at the university, room and board, other incentives.

 

What they end up with as spending money is less than a minimum wage worker...They aren't getting paid, especially when you consider the money they're bringing in for the university.

Are they not getting a 10K, 20K, Scholarship every year? Free money to pay for their education at the university, room and board, other incentives.

 

Yes they get a scholarship as they earn millions for the university.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.