Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands vs. Cov Cath 1/06

Featured Replies

Tim will play, and good chance he will start. Michael Young recieved a nice cut above his eye vs. Beechwood and good chance he'll need stitches, but I would think he'll still start.

 

TJ has to let the game come to him. Looks like he was forcing things at times tonight vs. Beechwood. He had to when Tim was gone, but now that he's back let the game come to him. Let Tim penetrate and dish and TJ himself more open allowing his shots to fall.

 

I agree, tonight TJ did not let the game flow to him and tried to heave up shots. Granted he still made his fair share as he always will, but the Beechwood game plan seemed to rattle him and did not ever let him get on track. Kudos to the Beechwood defense.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, tonight TJ did not let the game flow to him and tried to heave up shots. Granted he still made his fair share as he always will, but the Beechwood game plan seemed to rattle him and did not ever let him get on track. Kudos to the Beechwood defense.

To funny!! First of all I think Todd had something like 18 points. It cracks me up when he gets 18 points, plays great defense, has assists, someone can critic his game. I guess he needs to drop 37 points every game to make some people happy. Kurt Bovard, Tim T. and Joe Landrum had good minutes against Beechwood. Where is the front line? There must be some production out of the three inside positions. :cool:

Cov Cath will not be a state contender until they show an inside presence. Schult can get boards, but wont create his own shots, Young gets his own shots but isnt aggressive on the boards, and Noll does a little bit of both but still nota PRESENCE. While i think Danny has been doing great coming of of the bench fresh and stepping it up lately i still believe young needs to stay out of foul trouble and start playing a more aggressive game. That said,... Cov Cath has been struggling offensively and Highlands aggressive D could show to be tough,.... im expecting something much like last year

CCH- 54

Birds-43

To funny!! First of all I think Todd had something like 18 points. It cracks me up when he gets 18 points, plays great defense, has assists, someone can critic his game. I guess he needs to drop 37 points every game to make some people happy. Kurt Bovard, Tim T. and Joe Landrum had good minutes against Beechwood. Where is the front line? There must be some production out of the three inside positions. :cool:

 

Yes, Todd did have 18 but what was he from the field? Does anyone know? Todd should take more shots than anyone else, becuase he's so talented and will make more than anyone else. But he also needs to take good shots. I don't mean to sould like I'm criticizing, Todd is a wonderful player and one of my favorites to watch. I just think he will play much better now that Tim is back and someone can penetrate better than the backup PG's.

Yes, Todd did have 18 but what was he from the field? Does anyone know? Todd should take more shots than anyone else, becuase he's so talented and will make more than anyone else. But he also needs to take good shots. I don't mean to sould like I'm criticizing, Todd is a wonderful player and one of my favorites to watch. I just think he will play much better now that Tim is back and someone can penetrate better than the backup PG's.

I thought he had a few too many turnovers last night also. But TJ is a great player and you take some of the bad with the very many goods that he brings.

To funny!! First of all I think Todd had something like 18 points. It cracks me up when he gets 18 points, plays great defense, has assists, someone can critic his game. I guess he needs to drop 37 points every game to make some people happy. Kurt Bovard, Tim T. and Joe Landrum had good minutes against Beechwood. Where is the front line? There must be some production out of the three inside positions. :cool:

 

Let's get something straight. I'm not criticizing TJ's style of play - who can, he's one of the best in the region. I am a CovCath supporter 100%, but last night it seemed to me that he was forcing the game a little too much and hoisting up 3s (which he does usually make) and not trying to flow. He will get his share of points night in and night out no one is contesting that.

Ol' Willie has been to two CCH games that I know of and both were really poor offensive showings. Maybe that's by design by Coach L.

If CCH plays the way they did against Beechwood and overlooks Highlands a little, they will be in a world of hurt. CCH has just got to play their game and they'll come out on top. TJ can't force things.

 

CCH 58

HHS 49

Birds by 5 to much of a physical inside game for the colonels to handle......

If CCH plays the way they did against Beechwood and overlooks Highlands a little, they will be in a world of hurt. CCH has just got to play their game and they'll come out on top. TJ can't force things.

 

CCH 58

HHS 49

 

 

I find it almost impossible to believe CCH would overlook HHS. Even when they struggled last year, I don't think they overlooked them. How can you? Its HHS.

Cov Cath will not be a state contender until they show an inside presence. Schult can get boards, but wont create his own shots, Young gets his own shots but isnt aggressive on the boards, and Noll does a little bit of both but still nota PRESENCE. While i think Danny has been doing great coming of of the bench fresh and stepping it up lately i still believe young needs to stay out of foul trouble and start playing a more aggressive game. That said,... Cov Cath has been struggling offensively and Highlands aggressive D could show to be tough,.... im expecting something much like last year

CCH- 54

Birds-43

 

CovCath can't expect to continue to win with a total of 8 points (Young 6 and Schult 2) from their centers against teams like Beechwood!! If their inside presence doesn't improve tomorrow night, they're likely to take a rare home loss. I'm going out on a little skinny limb and predicting a 'Birds win in a tight game--52-50!!

Ol' Willie has been to two CCH games that I know of and both were really poor offensive showings. Maybe that's by design by Coach L.

 

I'm sure Coach Listerman looks into the stands before each game, sees what rival coaches are scouting, and then decides how his team will play that night?? :D

I'm sure Coach Listerman looks into the stands before each game, sees what rival coaches are scouting, and then decides how his team will play that night?? :D

 

I intentionally left the smiley off fully expecting someone the above response.

Hope it's a good game with the 'Birds coming out on top. :thumb:

 

Ben G will need to remember this is basketball and not football.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.