Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Most prized UK memorabilia?

Featured Replies

Let's hear them!

 

The Prickett stories I know all have one underlying theme...that he has a lot in common with this guy. :lol:

 

Otis.jpg

I have two basketballs, one signed by Coach Hall and the '82-'83 Cats, and another by Coach Hall and the '83-'84 Cats.

 

I waited tables at the old Steak & Ale on Nich Rd. The whole team used to come in and eat the day before home games. I waited on them several times. I got the balls for my dad as a gift. He eventually passed them to me.

We have several, but I think the most prized ( to me ) would be the silver salt and pepper shakers that Coach Rupp gave us.

We have several, but I think the most prized ( to me ) would be the silver salt and pepper shakers that Coach Rupp gave us.

 

That's definitely not what I was thinking.

That's definitely not what I was thinking.

 

I said ...to me... now my husband would say something different.....:D

The Prickett stories I know all have one underlying theme...that he has a lot in common with this guy. :lol:

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]36366[/ATTACH]

Haha

My memories. And they get better with age.

The Prickett stories I know all have one underlying theme...that he has a lot in common with this guy. :lol:

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]36366[/ATTACH]

 

I was about to say the same thing!

I have the "Comeback Cats" Sports Illustrated magazine that is signed by every member of the '98 team & Coach Tubby Smith.

 

It's pretty cool, but it has a few water marks on it.

I have a commemorative print signed by Kyle Macy, which they were selling at Rupp, only on the day his jersey was retired. It's been on my wall over the head of my bed for years.

I have the first Makers Mark bottle they made and would love to sell it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.