Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite YouTube Videos

Featured Replies

I'm always looking for some new videos to watch on YouTube. So, I figured we could get a thread going where everyone posts some of their favorite videos.

 

I'll get the ball rolling with one I just saw a few minutes ago.

 

[video=youtube_share;316AzLYfAzw]

  • Replies 118
  • Views 30.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue
Embedded Video

LEEROY JEEEEENKINS!!!!

 

Removed the video....look it up on your own if you don't know what it is.

Edited by JCVD
Off color language at a couple parts....

LEEROY JEEEEENKINS!!!!

 

Removed the video....look it up on your own if you don't know what it is.

 

I moved the the thread so you can put the video back up.

  • Author

CWB, I like the response prank to that one. One of my all-time favorites

 

[video=youtube_share;bI7AUgp5fPI]

Jennifer poops at parties?

 

 

Everything Flula touches turns to gold.

 

CWB, I like the response prank to that one. One of my all-time favorites

 

 

These are great.

 

 

The retaliation was perfect.

 

"I don't have a girlfriend anymore so you can't ruin anymore relationships." :lol: :lol:

^

 

Good stuff, CWB.

 

Tell my husband he wishes it was just Jim McPherson. :lol: :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.