Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite YouTube Videos

Featured Replies

I could post band videos in here all day long...

 

I thought about posting some old marching band stuff that I watch on pretty much a monthly basis. It never occurred to me how impactful those days would be when I was living them.

  • Replies 118
  • Views 30.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw one today for the first time in probably a decade. Elicited the same feelings as the first time I saw it; ear to ear smile.

 

I’m on mobile so I won’t post the broken link, but a quick search for “Numa Numa” will do the trick.

 

Super scintillating sensational, baby!

Need a li’l pick-me-up?

 

 

“Puppy Dog Bouncin” - RxCKSTxR

I thought about posting this in a "High School Football" thread ... nah. :lol2:

 

Young Frankenstein - Mel Brooks. Kenneth Mars here as Inspector Kemp.

 

“He vill cursche der day he vas named Head Coach …”

 

I recently came across this group of brothers in the Philippines. They cover a lot of Beatles stuff and some others. Worth checking out. Quality performances all.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRzIafIu28U

Sorry I meant to go put these in a music thread so I'm in the wrong thread. Well, enjoy anyway.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.