Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite YouTube Videos

Featured Replies

Dave Chappelle's "Fisticuffs" video

 

"I'd stab a brother in the neck with a butter knife for Fisticuffs! It ain't goin' platinum, it's goin' double uranium son!"

  • Replies 118
  • Views 30.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

My latest favorite Youtube video. Especially love at the 3:53 mark where #70 in white is showing Riddell that the Revo speed is capable of withstanding head butts.

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue
Embedded Video

This video has a vulgar word in it so I'll post the link. Last night it had 311 views. Now its near 3 million. YouTube

 

Not sure if it works or not. Posting from my phone.

This video has a vulgar word in it so I'll post the link. Last night it had 311 views. Now its near 3 million. YouTube

 

Not sure if it works or not. Posting from my phone.

 

I got your back, Griz. The language should be okay, seeing as the thread was put in the "Controversial Issues" forum for that purpose. That's an INCREDIBLE video, though! That could have ended absolutely horribly!

 

  • Author

Second, this video has a guy who can also do some dubstep beatboxing. I was impressed by the quality of this cover. (I know it's a Taylor Swift cover... Please don't revoke my Man Card)

 

[video=youtube_share;WcM14Al83Ls]

I got your back, Griz. The language should be okay, seeing as the thread was put in the "Controversial Issues" forum for that purpose. That's an INCREDIBLE video, though! That could have ended absolutely horribly!

 

It's a very well done hoax. Students created the 3D animation video as part of a simulation workshop class at the Centre NAD in Montreal, Canada.

I always get thirsty for a beer after watching this:

 

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue
Embedded Video

delete

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.