Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alex Oriakhi eliminates Duke

Featured Replies

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who else remains?

UK, Mizzou and X are the main players from what I have heard. UNC is also on the list...

On the same day Plumlee announces he is coming back...

On the same day Plumlee announces he is coming back...

Weren't a major factor all along, but that certainly didn't help their case...

On the same day Plumlee announces he is coming back...

 

Easy...don't want to delve into something you know nothing about :rolleyes:

As I said I love Oriahki's name. My favorite in college basketball and he would look good in blue. Actually he is a very important recruit, IMO.

He eliminated Duke over a week or so ago. This is old news.

He eliminated Duke over a week or so ago. This is old news.

 

Goodman is the primary source in this one as he has known the kid for a LONG time. He's pushing hard for one school on the list behind the scenes. Duke was never in a strong position, but weren't totally out until Plumlee announced today...

Easy...don't want to delve into something you know nothing about :rolleyes:

 

You really want to go back down this road again??? :rolleyes:

Goodman is the primary source in this one as he has known the kid for a LONG time. He's pushing hard for one school on the list behind the scenes. Duke was never in a strong position, but weren't totally out until Plumlee announced today...

 

It's all good. It was pretty much known amongst Duke fans he wasn't coming there. I guess he just made it all the way official today. The Duke people I follow on twitter made it known to Duke fans last week.

It's all good. It was pretty much known amongst Duke fans he wasn't coming there. I guess he just made it all the way official today. The Duke people I follow on twitter made it known to Duke fans last week.

 

Yup. Carolina is in pretty much the same spot as well unless something has drastically changed since I talked to my guy about it 2 days ago. Like I said in the other thread it is a tight race between UK, Mizzou and X...

Goodman is the primary source in this one as he has known the kid for a LONG time. He's pushing hard for one school on the list behind the scenes. Duke was never in a strong position, but weren't totally out until Plumlee announced today...

 

Should I assume Goodman is pushing for a school with a coach that he seems to have a strong relationship with?

Should I assume Goodman is pushing for a school with a coach that he seems to have a strong relationship with?

 

I'd say that is a safe assumption...

I'd say that is a safe assumption...

 

Would that be X?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.