Alex Oriakhi eliminates Duke

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He eliminated Duke over a week or so ago. This is old news.

Goodman is the primary source in this one as he has known the kid for a LONG time. He's pushing hard for one school on the list behind the scenes. Duke was never in a strong position, but weren't totally out until Plumlee announced today...

Goodman is the primary source in this one as he has known the kid for a LONG time. He's pushing hard for one school on the list behind the scenes. Duke was never in a strong position, but weren't totally out until Plumlee announced today...

It's all good. It was pretty much known amongst Duke fans he wasn't coming there. I guess he just made it all the way official today. The Duke people I follow on twitter made it known to Duke fans last week.

It's all good. It was pretty much known amongst Duke fans he wasn't coming there. I guess he just made it all the way official today. The Duke people I follow on twitter made it known to Duke fans last week.

Yup. Carolina is in pretty much the same spot as well unless something has drastically changed since I talked to my guy about it 2 days ago. Like I said in the other thread it is a tight race between UK, Mizzou and X...

Should I assume Goodman is pushing for a school with a coach that he seems to have a strong relationship with?