Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alex Oriakhi eliminates Duke

Featured Replies

How does this somehow go "outside of the Xavier Way?"

 

It doesn't. I was saying if it did I would be all over it... :D

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ceiling next year is likely 12-13 points and 7-9 rebounds a night. He's a solid block to block post guy that can really compliment a strong perimeter game. Not a star by any means...

 

What school wouldn't take a 13/9 guy?

What school wouldn't take a 13/9 guy?

 

13-9 is the ceiling. Everyone would take the best case... :D

So it's UK vs. Missouri?

 

I think UNC is in the mix as well.

All Goodman giving his opinion to a kid he has known since like 6th grade. Nothing fishy...

He would go to X to play his final year of basketball for what reason?

He's going to Missouri.

 

What I expected...

Hate missing out on him.

 

I think it would've been great to get him, but as long as UK is still in the hunt for Bennett, it doesn't worry me too much. Does anyone know how the Jefferson recruitment is going?

He is not coming because AD told him that he is returning for his sophomore year!!!......................................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

......Wouldn't that be awesome if it was true!!!

Would have liken him to Bennett or any other option at the 4 right now but don't blame him a bit. Mizzou was way too thin up front this season and although they are losing a lot Haith could still field a decent team in the SEC next year.

I think it would've been great to get him, but as long as UK is still in the hunt for Bennett, it doesn't worry me too much. Does anyone know how the Jefferson recruitment is going?

 

I feel like Bennett is headed for Florida, but I would have preferred Oriakhi because of his experience. He also is a very physical player.

 

Regardless, I think UK needs another guard & could use a physical 4-man.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.