Rick Santorum brain fart?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I listened many times, too, but I don't think so. It wouldn't have made sense following "government."

I thought the same thing at first but listening to it this morning and then this afternoon it is plausible he could be saying it. After his word mumble the following words don't seem to match up. Like he realized he almost said his private nickname for Barack Obama out loud. Brain fart. He said, " We know what the candidate was like. Barack Obama. The anti-war government ****** the the America was a source for division around the world.". :lol: :lol:

Those are his words....:lol: It definitely reads like....'did I almost say that out loud...' :lol:

Well, anything is possible, but I highly doubt that is what he was going to say. I'm sure there are many that want that to be what he was about to utter, you, not included PP92.

I pray he wasn't going to utter it. The fact that is debatable is bad enough. I still can't help but laugh everytime I watch it. :lol:

I saw one of the responders that explained it: He was about to say that Obama was one of the "Knights who say 'Ni.'" :D
I was thinking more along the lines of Blazing Saddles when the Gov first tells Sheriff Bart and then Headly Lamar "can't you see that guy is a " Ni". LOL.

I suppose you could dream up anything you want. He definitely got some words messed up, but no way at all is there proof that he was going to say that. It just boils down to this...if anyone has a predetermined idea about someone, they are going to look for anything they can to support and amplify their predetermined idea. In other words, they are going to use a microscope and look for anything negative, while ignoring anything positive. Sad.

Kind of like when many people said Obama was a muslim when he fumbled his words and said the 57 states.