Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What are the best reality shows?

Featured Replies

I also like "An Idiot Abroad", if it can be considered a reality show.

 

Yesterday I watched a mini-marathon of "Meteorite Men".

I also like "An Idiot Abroad", if it can be considered a reality show.

 

I haven't heard of that show. Do they follow Pat Robertson around as he travels the globe?

I haven't heard of that show. Do they follow Pat Robertson around as he travels the globe?

 

Nope. Obama.

I also like "An Idiot Abroad", if it can be considered a reality show.

 

Pilkington is ridiculous.

 

It%2527s%2BNot%2BA%2BGreat%2BWall%2B-%2BIt%2527s%2BAn%2BAlright%2BWall%2B-%2BKarl%2BPilkington.jpg

American Pickers is the only one I watch regularly.

I watch

Pickers, Pawn Stars, American Restoration, Swamp People, Biggest Loser, The Voice, and a couple others. Does Top Gear fall in this category?

  • Author
My guilty pleasure.

 

Like your avitar.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.