Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Baylor Updates.

Featured Replies

Baylor has to be the worst ballhandling "good" team that I have seen all year. Very athletic but they play zero defense.

  • Replies 88
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anybody care to revisit the easiest region argument?

 

:thumb:

 

You just got the first 'like' I gave out.

Anybody care to revisit the easiest region argument?

 

Nope. I said from the start that I loved Kentucky's draw.

Anybody care to revisit the easiest region argument?

 

 

Once again that thread was started by a UL fan. Most UK fans were fine with the draw.

If Kentucky can keep a double digit lead the rest of the game I like their chances. :)

:thumb:

 

You just got the first 'like' I gave out.

 

Thank you, Sir. Much appreciated.

Once again that thread was started by a UL fan. Most UK fans were fine with the draw.

 

I know. It ended up being a 2-3 page thread that frustrated me to no end and now UK is up 20 in the first half of their Elite 8 game. I couldn't resist. :lol:

Davis just broke the SEC single season block record.

37-12 run after being down 10-5. MKG with 17.

Somewhere on a plane Chris Smith just got an update on the game and silently cursed....:lol:

Davis just broke the SEC single season block record.

 

 

I love that kid.

Domination. Get ready L'ville. You got next.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.