Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Baylor Updates.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 88
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate, hate, hate tick tack fouls. The rest of this game will take an hour at this pace.

 

My black CAT is sitting on my lap. Are you serious?

 

LOL. Now that's funny.

Thankfully Davis will have 6 days before the next game, assuming UK holds on. My sofa-doctor opinion is nothing too serious, just bruised. Dont think he is at any further risk for injury being out there. I hope I am right.

Don't know about bringing MKG back this early.

Is Heslip out just because of his lack of defensive play? I figured a few triples from him could really bring them back.

Never mind. I just saw him in.

  • Author
Fouls are just killing Baylor.

 

Not helping UK, either.

Not liking the way the game is going right now at all. Davis and MKG both with 4 fouls. Starting to get really nervous.

I don't think Davis fouled on any of his 3 fouls this half:confused:

  • Author
Not liking the way the game is going right now at all. Davis and MKG both with 4 fouls. Starting to get really nervous.

 

Me, too.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.