Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Baylor Updates.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 88
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Domination. Get ready L'ville. You got next.

Please wait until the game is over.I'm starting to think that you are anti UK.:eek:

Cats need to put this game away in the first 5 minutes of 2nd half.

Please wait until the game is over.I'm starting to think that you are anti UK.:eek:

 

I'm starting to think you are anti UK. GET REAL.

Cats need to put this game away in the first 5 minutes of 2nd half.

And keep putting the game away until the final tick.:thumb:

I'm starting to think you are anti UK. GET REAL.

 

Yea I'm the one trying to jinx The Cats...:sssh:

I do not care if he doesn't play another game as a Cat as long as he didn't just have a career-affecting injury. Man...

Thank goodness! I had a heart attack on his behalf. I hate seeing anyone grab their knees when they go to the floor.

I think the coaching staff has had time to watch Davis. Hopefully he is still good.

Watching Davis on the ground, it grounded me again to realize just how quickly it can end. Hopefully he is OK going forward, not only for the team but for himself.

Should they get Davis out now? Knee is clearly bothering him still.

He's hurting. Hope it's just a bone bruise

Yea I'm the one trying to jinx The Cats...:sssh:

 

My black CAT is sitting on my lap. Are you serious?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.