Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kendall Marshall breaks wrist

Featured Replies

Creighton player who fouled Marshall is getting killed on Twitter. Sometimes technology only speeds up the ignorance that all schools' have with some of their fans.

 

UNC fans are killing him?

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Marshall is able to play. As Matt Jones mentioned on Twitter, Kentucky dealt with similar issues with Anderson and Bogans in years where they had legitimate chances to win the championship. It's not a good feeling and I don't wish it on any fanbase - Even UNC.

UNC fans are killing him?

 

I've got to imagine that many of those doing so are fans of UNC.

I hope Marshall is able to play. As Matt Jones mentioned on Twitter, Kentucky dealt with similar issues with Anderson and Bogans in years where they had legitimate chances to win the championship. It's not a good feeling and I don't wish it on any fanbase - Even UNC.

 

I agree.

With all the "flopping" and extra "falling to the ground on a finish at the hoop" that's goes on any more, which reminds one of soccer, it's a wonder we don't see more of this. I didn't think it was that big of a foul.

I don't want to see a guy get hurt. I hope he gets to play with it, and I believe he will.

I hope Marshall is able to play. As Matt Jones mentioned on Twitter, Kentucky dealt with similar issues with Anderson and Bogans in years where they had legitimate chances to win the championship. It's not a good feeling and I don't wish it on any fanbase - Even UNC.

The Bogans injury is a lot better of a comparison. Anderson was hurt early in the season and UK had time to adjust.

 

That sucks. I agree with Bilas. I think Marshall had become UNC's best player.

Edited by bugatti

The Bogans in injury is a lot better of a comparison. Anderson was hurt early in the season and UK had time to adjust.

 

That sucks. I agree with Bilas. I think Marshall had become UNC's best player.

 

I'd bet a ice ball from Schneider's he plays again in this tourney.

I'd bet a ice ball from Schneider's he plays again in this tourney.

 

I assumed he would. Heck, he kept playing last night. Obviously he will be more limited now.

His dad said the 30-minute surgery went well and to "hold on to your seatbelt."

I find it hard to fathom how one can safely play basketball less than a week after having screws inserted into their wrist.

I find it hard to fathom how one can safely play basketball less than a week after having screws inserted into their wrist.

 

I am sure he will not be put on the court if it is a safety issue or detrimental to his future. But I assume he will have to wear a small cast or something around his hand. As a ball handler how could you play and be effective?

  • Author
I am sure he will not be put on the court if it is a safety issue or detrimental to his future. But I assume he will have to wear a small cast or something around his hand. As a ball handler how could you play and be effective?

 

I don't know. We'll find out how far modern medicine really has come by 7:47 PM on Friday. Wouldn't it be ridiculous if he played? UNC has had the worst luck with injuries so far this year.

I don't know. We'll find out how far modern medicine really has come by 7:47 PM on Friday. Wouldn't it be ridiculous if he played? UNC has had the worst luck with injuries so far this year.

 

How can he play with a fractured wrist, when Henson sat out with a sore wrist?

  • Author
How can he play with a fractured wrist, when Henson sat out with a sore wrist?

 

Not sure. The same way Corey Hart was supposed to miss significant time and now is all of a sudden ready to go for the Brewers by all accounts? I'm just saying that he still hasn't been ruled out, and if he played, it'd be miraculous for UNC and miraculously horrifying for the rest of the teams in the tournament.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.