Kendall Marshall breaks wrist

Zlatan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Marshall is able to play. As Matt Jones mentioned on Twitter, Kentucky dealt with similar issues with Anderson and Bogans in years where they had legitimate chances to win the championship. It's not a good feeling and I don't wish it on any fanbase - Even UNC.

I hope Marshall is able to play. As Matt Jones mentioned on Twitter, Kentucky dealt with similar issues with Anderson and Bogans in years where they had legitimate chances to win the championship. It's not a good feeling and I don't wish it on any fanbase - Even UNC.

I agree.

With all the "flopping" and extra "falling to the ground on a finish at the hoop" that's goes on any more, which reminds one of soccer, it's a wonder we don't see more of this. I didn't think it was that big of a foul.

The Bogans injury is a lot better of a comparison. Anderson was hurt early in the season and UK had time to adjust.

That sucks. I agree with Bilas. I think Marshall had become UNC's best player.

Edited by bugatti

The Bogans in injury is a lot better of a comparison. Anderson was hurt early in the season and UK had time to adjust.

That sucks. I agree with Bilas. I think Marshall had become UNC's best player.

I'd bet a ice ball from Schneider's he plays again in this tourney.

I find it hard to fathom how one can safely play basketball less than a week after having screws inserted into their wrist.

I am sure he will not be put on the court if it is a safety issue or detrimental to his future. But I assume he will have to wear a small cast or something around his hand. As a ball handler how could you play and be effective?

I am sure he will not be put on the court if it is a safety issue or detrimental to his future. But I assume he will have to wear a small cast or something around his hand. As a ball handler how could you play and be effective?

I don't know. We'll find out how far modern medicine really has come by 7:47 PM on Friday. Wouldn't it be ridiculous if he played? UNC has had the worst luck with injuries so far this year.

I don't know. We'll find out how far modern medicine really has come by 7:47 PM on Friday. Wouldn't it be ridiculous if he played? UNC has had the worst luck with injuries so far this year.

How can he play with a fractured wrist, when Henson sat out with a sore wrist?

How can he play with a fractured wrist, when Henson sat out with a sore wrist?

Not sure. The same way Corey Hart was supposed to miss significant time and now is all of a sudden ready to go for the Brewers by all accounts? I'm just saying that he still hasn't been ruled out, and if he played, it'd be miraculous for UNC and miraculously horrifying for the rest of the teams in the tournament.