Oldham County 36 Knott County Central 34

KCC never should have let Oldham run off the last 40 seconds. Should have pressured the ball. They put themselves in a bad spot by essentially allowing Oldham the last shot in a tie game and then Wesley gets an and-one to put them up 3 with 3.9 seconds left.

Zach Davis in the last 3.9 seconds.....wow.....got both of his rebounds on the free throws he missed....wow...amazing display of the saying that 'rebounds go to the person most determined to get the rebound.'. Amazing display of determination on his part. I really like that kid and my heart went out to him. I hate to see anyone's career end like that. I am glad I was able to see him play this week.

Scott County will destroy Oldham County. Oldham County out coached KCC tonight.

KCC never should have let Oldham run off the last 40 seconds. Should have pressured the ball. They put themselves in a bad spot by essentially allowing Oldham the last shot in a tie game and then Wesley gets an and-one to put them up 3 with 3.9 seconds left.

Zach Davis in the last 3.9 seconds.....wow.....got both of his rebounds on the free throws he missed....wow...amazing display of the saying that 'rebounds go to the person most determined to get the rebound.'. Amazing display of determination on his part. I really like that kid and my heart went out to him. I hate to see anyone's career end like that. I am glad I was able to see him play this week.

Scott County will destroy Oldham County. Oldham County out coached KCC tonight.

Wish I could hit like about a hundred times on this one. Davis was upset with himself after not hitting the free throw the second time around. In the press conference He apologized to his teammates, his school and even his community. That young man is a winner no matter what happens.

Was very glad to see him get the Larry Conley Ultimate Teammate award and the Ted Sanford award. He got my vote on the Larry Conley award.