March 12, 201214 yr You mean like Duke and NC does every year? Next...You know, get to play basically a home game the 1st 2 rounds. UK will be fine .
March 12, 201214 yr It truly blows my mind that people think UK has a tough bracket. Granted all games are tough from here on out but UK got the easiest 2 seed on the market, an injured 4 seed, their first two games are in Louisville, their Sweet 16 and Elite 8 games are in CATLANTA and the Final Four is in Blue Orleans. The only team I see UK having to possibly lose an hour of sleep over is Baylor and that is only because they have the athletes to keep up with UK....but can they play basketball like UK? If UK doesn't at least make the Final Four they only have themselves to blame. They couldn't have asked for a better setup. Right, AND Duke and NC get to play home too 1st 2 games....
March 12, 201214 yr They are not in the toughest region.... Actually they are in the second easiest region. Not what the so called experts say.
March 12, 201214 yr Right, AND Duke and NC get to play home too 1st 2 games.... And when UK is a top seed they play their first round games close to home also. Such babies.
March 12, 201214 yr Not what the so called experts say. That's why they are so called experts. I still haven't been convinced that UK's region is the toughest. It's sooooo tough they all pick UK to win it all. That's a really tough region. It's sooooooo tough we all think they will win it all.....smh...
March 12, 201214 yr All I can say is, Louisville (the city) made out like a bandit with the teams that got put at the YUM! Center! Seriously...could not have asked for better! It would have been nice to have Louisville here, but that was never going to happen, so this is a more than acceptable alternative.
March 12, 201214 yr Not what the so called experts say. Well I have a functional brain and can form my own opinion.
March 13, 201214 yr That's why they are so called experts. I still haven't been convinced that UK's region is the toughest. It's sooooo tough they all pick UK to win it all. That's a really tough region. It's sooooooo tough we all think they will win it all.....smh... Just because UK is picked to win it, doesn't mean its not the hardest bracket. Can you really not comprehend that? I listened to two separate sports radio stations on the way home today. Both said UK got the hardest draw. These are SC stations too. So its not just UK homers that are complaining.
March 13, 201214 yr Well I have a functional brain and can form my own opinion. Great argument. :ohbrother: Typical anti-UK fan nonsense. The experts are experts until they agree with UK fans, and then they're just random dudes on TV.
March 13, 201214 yr Just because UK is picked to win it, doesn't mean its not the hardest bracket. Can you really not comprehend that? I listened to two separate sports radio stations on the way home today. Both said UK got the hardest draw. These are SC stations too. So its not just UK homers that are complaining. Convince me why they have the hardest bracket. I'm still waiting on someone to convince me. Anyone. I just don't see it. You can try though. Go ahead.
March 13, 201214 yr Great argument. :ohbrother: Typical anti-UK fan nonsense. The experts are experts until they agree with UK fans, and then they're just random dudes on TV. Funny. UK fans say the same thing when they don't agree with UK fans. Don't forget the anti-UK NCAA and the refs out to get UK also.
March 13, 201214 yr Nevermind. I'm done. UK got hosed. I was wrong. Toughest bracket in 2012 by far. What was I thinking? I hope for the sensible UK fans that I do like and enjoy talking to that they get what they want from this year's team. If UK makes the title game my cousin is coming up to visit me and we are headed to Lex for the title game so in a round about way I hope you guys make the title game and if it is against UNC I hope you embarrass them. Good luck. I'm done with this forum until after the tourney. Deuces....
March 13, 201214 yr Funny. UK fans say the same thing when they don't agree with UK fans. Don't forget the anti-UK NCAA and the refs out to get UK also. Come on, I'm not even a UK fan and know that's true.
March 13, 201214 yr Convince me why they have the hardest bracket. I'm still waiting on someone to convince me. Anyone. I just don't see it. You can try though. Go ahead. Because they MIGHT face a big name program in the round of 32, 16 and 8. Never mind the fact that none of those teams are even close to UK in terms of talent or performance this year. Or that odds are decent they won't face any of the 3 teams people are whining about. So there's that...
March 13, 201214 yr In the KenPom rankings, 8 of the top 20 teams are in the West bracket. Anything to rival that in the South? Anyone? Buehler???
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.