March 14, 201214 yr Not going to read through all of this but UK is no where near the toughest bracket. IMO the toughest brackets is the East: East: #1 Syracuse (arguably the deepest team in the country with or without Melo) #2 Ohio State (Big 10 Runner up, destroyed UK's #2 seed, although it was in Columbus) #3 Florida St (ACC Champ- 4 wins over UNC and Duke...yes I know 2 of those were with each team missing a player) #4 Wisconsin (Always one of the top teams in the Big 10) #5 Vandy (SEC champion) #6 Cincinnati (Big East Runner Up- only team to beat Syracuse at full strength) Exactly right.
March 15, 201214 yr Your debate is to turn on the tv? I think that's one point for me... Oh I forgot YOU know more than everybody else. :lol: You can read too if you want.
March 15, 201214 yr The south is not the hardest, but also not the easiest. People who are sayin that Baylor is the worst 3 are a little crazy imo. I think they are the most dangerous out of the 3 seeds, and their numbers agree. Weakest would be GTown in my opinion. Other than that, our 2 and 4 are definitely the easiest. I still don't see why UConn scares everyone. They've done NOTHING this year at all. With or without Calhoun. It's also in Louisville. Like others have said, if we can't beat them there, we have no business thinking we should be hanging #8.
March 15, 201214 yr One way to look at it is to understand that the #1 (UK) only has to worry about playing one team from the bottom half of the bracket. Not Duke AND Baylor AND...
March 15, 201214 yr One way to look at it is to understand that the #1 (UK) only has to worry about playing one team from the bottom half of the bracket. Not Duke AND Baylor AND... Same applies to the other regions too.
March 15, 201214 yr Oh I forgot YOU know more than everybody else. :lol: You can read too if you want. No i'm just able to form my own opinion...
March 17, 201214 yr Still trying for the life of me to figure out how the Cats got hosed in that murderer's row of a region. Wait a minute - I've got it. There's the chance that Coach Cal's guys may have to go up against the second-toughest 15-seed in the tournamant.
March 17, 201214 yr You do know that it has been 28 years since UK played a tourney game in Ky? Oh, I forgot, you probably no better...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.