Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati 72 Georgetown 70 2 OT

Featured Replies

Yancy was outstanding.

 

However, I have to ask what he was doing leaving the low block while on defense with 2 seconds left to chase his man out to the 3 point line while Sims was driving for the tying bucket.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Huge win for the Bearcats! Gates was Mr. Big Time in this one. Ugly game until about 3 minutes left in regulation. Survive and advance.

 

I thought it turned really ugly with about 3 minutes to go. :lol:

I thought it turned really ugly with about 3 minutes to go. :lol:

 

Both teams had droughts of 7 minutes and 8 minutes without points.

Is it the same "red" they had last night as the outline?

 

Yes. All that "neon red" color top to bottom... :scared:

Yes. All that "neon red" color top to bottom... :scared:

 

More like neon orange.

 

Mark Ennis tweets ….

 

Adidas has Louisville looking like Zubaz Publix baggers.

 

"I dare you to give Louisville salmon colored uniforms." - The office jerk at Adidas.

Yancy was outstanding.

 

However, I have to ask what he was doing leaving the low block while on defense with 2 seconds left to chase his man out to the 3 point line while Sims was driving for the tying bucket.

 

I tweeted and said the same thing when it happened. UC wins in regulation if Yancy stays with his man instead of helping out.

 

UC gets the W though...that's all I care about.

I didn't mind the gray today. It was the red socks and shoes that were horrible.

I didn't mind the gray today. It was the red socks and shoes that were horrible.

 

The black shoes are what adidas designed to go with the unis. The orange that Yancy, SK and JJ had on were their own...

Big win for the Bearcats, this one definitely makes their seed better.

RPI is up to 58 with #1 Syracuse tonight. You can put that debate to rest...

Here is hoping the Bearcats pull the upset tonight! Yancy needs to show up again wit the same motor and play he had yesterday for sure if they want to have a chance at winning but he is going to have some problems against Fab Melo and that Syracuse zone. Regardless I'll be watching tonight.

Here is hoping the Bearcats pull the upset tonight! Yancy needs to show up again wit the same motor and play he had yesterday for sure if they want to have a chance at winning but he is going to have some problems against Fab Melo and that Syracuse zone. Regardless I'll be watching tonight.

The guards need to show up tonight. 2-22 is not going to get it done against the Cuse.

The black shoes are what adidas designed to go with the unis. The orange that Yancy, SK and JJ had on were their own...

 

Those things were hideous.

 

It was cool seeing Butch Jones there supporting the team.

RPI is up to 58 with #1 Syracuse tonight. You can put that debate to rest...

 

GT, do you know what their RPI would be if you take the Presbyterian game out of the equation? I'd imagine it would be exponentially better.

I've always thought Mick ran a nice offense against SU's zone. They can win.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.