Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati 72 Georgetown 70 2 OT

Featured Replies

Final. Cats advance to take on Syracuse in the semis tomorrow night.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is a big win for UC. If they had any chance of being an 8 or 9 I would say that's gone now.

 

To bad that Yancy doesn't show up all the time.

Gates vs Sims was simply high level all game. Great win for the Cats!!!

Gates vs Sims was simply high level all game. Great win for the Cats!!!

 

HUGE win... Looking at a 7 seed at the moment.

Glad I just caught the last OT of this game. Don't think I could have listened to that women announcer on ESPN for one more minute.

Nice win for the Cats.

  • Author

Cincy improves their seed again. A win tomorrow and they could find themselves with a 5 seed. Great win.

Sims and Gates played big boy ball today. They both played great. Glad the Cats got the win. But, i hate their unis too. Adidas dropped the ball on the new uniforms. Worst was Baylors by far. Anyways, I really hope Cincy pulls off the upset tomorrow. I really like UC, and if Gates, Wright, and Kilpatrick come ready to play they could definitely pull the upset.

Sims and Gates played big boy ball today. They both played great. Glad the Cats got the win. But, i hate their unis too. Adidas dropped the ball on the new uniforms. Worst was Baylors by far. Anyways, I really hope Cincy pulls off the upset tomorrow. I really like UC, and if Gates, Wright, and Kilpatrick come ready to play they could definitely pull the upset.

 

They aren't even Red, they look orange. Same with Louisville.

Syracuse is living right....They get UConn today after an OT game yesterday, now they get UC after a two OT game tomorrow.

They aren't even Red, they look orange. Same with Louisville.

 

Yeah I know it. I am dreading watching the UL game tonight because it is going to hurt my eyes. I've heard some people say that they are worse than Baylors highlighter unis they wore today. Lord I hope not. I wish UC would stick with the throwbacks. They're the nicest uniforms in all of basketball in my opinion. I love those.

Yeah I know it. I am dreading watching the UL game tonight because it is going to hurt my eyes. I've heard some people say that they are worse than Baylors highlighter unis they wore today. Lord I hope not. I wish UC would stick with the throwbacks. They're the nicest uniforms in all of basketball in my opinion. I love those.

 

The red on red UL is wearing tonight is AWFUL. Saw the design a few weeks ago and it is beyond bad...

The red on red UL is wearing tonight is AWFUL. Saw the design a few weeks ago and it is beyond bad...

 

Awesome. Can't wait to see these. Cincy's are better than UL and BUs, but theyre still terrible. GT, tell some higher up to go back to the throwbacks. I'm sure you have that kind of pull, don't you? Lol

The red on red UL is wearing tonight is AWFUL. Saw the design a few weeks ago and it is beyond bad...

 

Is it the same "red" they had last night as the outline?

Syracuse is living right....They get UConn today after an OT game yesterday, now they get UC after a two OT game tomorrow.

 

I don't think it would matter.

Huge win for the Bearcats! Gates was Mr. Big Time in this one. Ugly game until about 3 minutes left in regulation. Survive and advance.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.