Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KENARTII

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KENARTII

  1. Any seven on seven's scheduled?
  2. Great game. It was worth the trip!
  3. It is hard to win when some of our best ball players won't even play.
  4. Do you expect a kid to stop?
  5. BC 7 Fairview 0 after one quarter
  6. How did Tyler Arthur do? I heard from his grandma that he played pretty well. I live in Mt. Sterling and didn't get to see the game. I had to work. Tucker if you read this let me know. Thanks.
  7. The game was exciting except for the fact they wouldn't run the ball. Plus they need to work on pass blocking. The quarterback took alot of hits. Good passing game though. Go county!
  8. Is Boyd Co. running a 2 QB offense this year? I heard that both QB's, are getting equal first team snaps?
  9. Great job guys. Good luck in Cocoa!:thumb:
  10. AMEN BROTHER. OR SISTER. LOL
  11. I'd love to see Zac split out and their freshman QB throw him the ball. Plus if the 2 RB's are injured, let him run it. He and Gatlin are 2 fastest white boys i've seen since Mark Hensley throwing to Billy Ball, 4.3 40. But i have been gone a while.
  12. Sorry. I just forgot to say it in the first post.
  13. The Arthur Kid. I hear he's on the DL with a bad leg.
  14. Will BC'S Freshman QB get any reps this year?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.