Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KYBaller1011

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KYBaller1011

  1. Just the coaches that voted I suppose for the week. I'm a Clark Co fan, but will have to give the edge to Montgomery. The polls are pretty meaningless most of the time IMO. With the exception of the top 5 or so teams & sometimes u can run into some favorites staying up there due to the name on the jersey. I will def be making an appearance at the Clark/Montgomery game in Winchester. Should be a good game.
  2. Not that it's too big of a deal, but the Winchester Sun said Clark Co got 2 hits. But they have been wrong before! Said Patrick Bailey & Logan McQuerry had hits. The Cards are a young team, but they need to pick it up on the defensive end. You can't make 4 errors in a game especially against Harrison Co.
  3. I know I was so excited for my boys last year when they won the Region. I can only imagine how they felt. Good luck to everyone this year!:thumb:
  4. Evan Bennett pitched the first 5 innings, then Logan Penticuff came in relief. I was told only 2 runs were earned so seems GRC's defense had a few mistakes. I guess Evan would be the so-called "ace" although he's really a SS/3rd baseman.
  5. Jordan Barker is definitely a top player in the 10th. I'd think any team in the 10th would gladly let him play on their team. He's not only a great baseball player, but a GREAT student & stays outa trouble. An all round great kid.
  6. I'm probably a lil biased too about last years team, but they were very successful. And not to mention those boys played so well as a team. They never quit & had so much heart. They were great to watch! And I also agree about semi-state, but I'd rather have the harder road. I like the challenge. Although it ended there, it was a great season for those guys!
  7. But I don't believe any of GRC's 3 would've given up 6 runs to BB. So the 4 runs would have been enough. But who knows! Good Luck to all the 10th Region teams this year!!
  8. Very much agreed about Christine Garnett. She was a great softball player & don't think that will change as a coach. I hope she does great things over in Harrison Co.
  9. Here is the story form the Winchester Sun...http://www.winchestersun.com/public_html/?module=displaystory&story_id=6401&format=html
  10. Think I'm gonna go with PRP. Don't know much about them. Just know they can be very dominating & hope they can do it throughout the tournament.
  11. What's ur source of this? Just curious..
  12. GRC had a few mistakes. Fly ball that should've been caught in centerfield that scored 3 runs, which hurt, but o well. I hope Clark County can finally get some respect.
  13. I totally agree w/ ya. Not sure where the Luchese(sp?) kid falls in the pitching rotation. Heard about him, but just not sure which choice he is for pitching.
  14. I was also very surprised by the early call.
  15. Are u talking about Dunbar's ace?? He pitched the first game of the series on Wednesday.
  16. Congrats to Ben & Good Luck to him
  17. Game 3 of the series will be played tomorrow afternoon @ 2:00 due to the storms ripping through the bluegrass...
  18. Royse pitched the first game. Chase Ballinger started last night, then Trey Anderson came in, then Matt Bracken closed it out.
  19. Yes, it sure is!!! 2 fantastic games. You couldn't ask for any better games to watch. :banana:
  20. Great Job CARDS!!!
  21. I totally agree, I mean I agree these teams are there for a reason. They know how to win & have fought their way through their region & that in itself deserves respect.
  22. It was $7.00 at Tates Creek last night too.. just to let ya know.. guess it's the same all around the state, but not for sure

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.