Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GRC vs PLD postponed

Featured Replies

Game 3 of the series will be played tomorrow afternoon @ 2:00 due to the storms ripping through the bluegrass...

Wow! Who made this call so early? Looks as if they could have played. I think this helps Dunbar the most.

Wow! Who made this call so early? Looks as if they could have played. I think this helps Dunbar the most.

 

Why does this help Dunbar the most?:confused:

Why does this help Dunbar the most?:confused:

 

IMO it slows GRC's momentum.

That could be true but also gives the players a days rest.

Wow! Who made this call so early? Looks as if they could have played. I think this helps Dunbar the most.

I agree, I really wanted to play the game tonight too.

 

Go Cards

  • Author

I was also very surprised by the early call.

I was also very surprised by the early call.

It does sound suspicious. Yes there was a little bit of rain 4 hours before game time. This was rain that was very much needed, not to mention the fact Creek has a field tarp. I am sure they have been watering there field some, but still it was not that much rain, and it didnt last long.

It rained really hard for a while, and sometimes, it rains way harder on one part of town than another. This doesn't really help Dunbar at all, the thing that would help them most is ANOTHER rainout that would allow them to pitch Royse again.

 

On this day when Josh Ellis (former Dunbar pitcher) got drafted, it's good to remember the fortuitous rain that occurred when Dunbar won their state championship. They were in a tight game with LCA for the regional championship, and rain came when Josh was pitching and Dunbar was only up 1-0. Well, the game got rained out the next day, and the day after was Dunbar's graduation, so they had to play the game the NEXT day, which allowed Ellis to pitch again, and, well, you guys know the rest of the story.

Actually Ellis had pitched in the 1st rd of Region against Lexington Catholic and was not available to pitch against LCA and a night of rain and Graduation allowed him to pitch which resulted in a 2-0 Dunbar win. Game was never rained out in the middle just delayed.

Dunbar (34-6) will start Casey Lucchese on the mound. Clark County (33-5) will go with Tim Duvall.

 

Game today at 2:00.

 

 

Go CARDS

Dunbar (34-6) will start Casey Lucchese on the mound. Clark County (33-5) will go with Tim Duvall.

 

Game today at 2:00.

 

 

Go CARDS

Where is game played at?

Where is game played at?

 

Tate Creek High School, in Lexington.

Tate Creek High School, in Lexington.

 

Any radio broadcast on the web?

That's right Lex33, what I remembered is that it did NOT work out well for LCA, I had forgotten that it did not occur in the middle of that game.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.