Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

VarsitySports55

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by VarsitySports55

  1. I think this is going to be a very close game. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Conner play NDA already this year? If so who won?
  2. Sorry about the spelling error on the title
  3. I dont know if anyone has started a thread about this yet.. But what are your predictions?
  4. It was a close game the whole time. Conner took the lead late in the third and lost it in the final minutes of the fourth
  5. Very true. But I think Conner will win tonight. They play with so much heart. The only hard part will be containing Luke Mace. Kid is HUGE.
  6. Do you have a link to it? I tried to look for a thread on it but I couldn't find one.
  7. I'd love to see Conner advance to the finals and have a rematch with Boone. Im taking Conner in this one. Hopefully the Cougars dont overlook HC like they did last time.
  8. Any predictions? I know Dixie beat Conner 2 times already this year.
  9. Also i agree with atm. Great officiated game last night. I dont why anyone would think the refs did a bad job. Probably one of the best officiated games I have seen all year. Conner only shot so many free throws because they were up late in the game and highlands was forced to foul. But good game Highlands. Good luck in the future
  10. Great game Lady Cougars. Good luck the rest of the way!
  11. Yes I do watch these teams play often.
  12. Although the region tournament history doesn't show it, Jim Hicks always has Conner ready for tournament time. Just look back to '05 when Conner upset Cov Cath who was then #1. Although they have not made it far in the tournament, they always give teams very tough games.
  13. You may beat Conner in the regular season by double digits but when it comes tournament time they will give you a very tough game. Hicks is one of the best coaches at getting his team ready for the tournament.
  14. Boone is very impressive but they rely heavily on Behrens. Also Bradley seems to crumble under pressure sometimes when Boone is losing. NDA is very good. But I think Conner is very capable of making it to the finals and winning and I think they will do so. Hodges is a very strong inside force and Long runs the point very well. If they can get past Highland then I see them facing Boone is the finals.
  15. Im going to take Conner vs. Boone in the finals. Conner looked sloppy in the district championship against Boone. I think they will step it up big time and beat highlands tonight.
  16. Hicks will once again have the cougars ready to play. im going with conner in a close one. plus the homecourt advantage always helps. the conner student section is crazy come playoff time
  17. Who gets the win in the 33rd district title game? How will this win effect the draw for the 9th region tournament?
  18. I'll take conner by 5. Allison Long is a great shooter and great ball handler. Plus Conner homecourt advantage.
  19. Very true. Boone seemed to game-plan mainly against Thomas and Pugh this took their attention off the other players and it hurt them badly in the end.
  20. Homecourt advantage will mean alot to this conner team. Seems they always play great when they have a big crowd cheering them on. Look for them to suprise some teams.
  21. HUGE win for Hicks and his cougars. Hicks does an outstanding job getting his team ready come playoff time. Aaron stephens stepped up and played a great game. Erik Thomas also was solid for conner. Great game Cougars. Goodluck friday night. I also cannot wait to see a rematch of last years district finals. Should be a good one.
  22. Coach Hicks always has the Cougars ready come playoff time. Im picking conner in an upset at home.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.