Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SirMixAlot

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SirMixAlot

  1. He won't be a top power hitter in the 10th, hopefully he will keep his average up in drive in runs, that will be much more important than him hitting home-runs. Hopefully he turns out to be the all-star you are hyping him up to be. He is good, but very unknown due to injury to through the 10th. If he hits .300 and drives in 35 plus runs, he will have done his job regardless if he hits any out or not.
  2. 1) GRC 2) Scott 3) CC 4) Mason 5) Brossart
  3. I agree and are very well coached.
  4. He has to get a lot thicker, but he is worlds better now then when the season started. He will be a key to Scott's sucess for the next 2 years.
  5. Wouldn't say by far but Nearl sp? was defintly impressive. They lose there back court I believe. Parks was a good floor general for them, If they can find someone to replace him they will be a title contention again.
  6. Campbell Co. Will be good to.
  7. Scott returns 4 starters and 6 of their top 8.
  8. I saw this about the ninth and wondered peoples thoughts on the 10th next year. One thing is certain, It will be one of the toughest regions to play in as about any of 5 or 6 teams could win the region next year. What are some peoples preseason top tens?
  9. Mason has an easy draw, the top bracket you will have to win 4 very tough games to bring it home.
  10. Booooooo lol, but congrats to Casey. Will he be teaching there or is he just strictly coaching.
  11. Wheres Coach Fisk coaching at.
  12. Agreed, to be the champs, you have to beat the champs.
  13. Maybe not in Kentucky, but with the internet he could look at many other boards, possibly in Louisania.
  14. UHA Central JTown Holmes Hazard Lincoln PT Mason UHA Holmes Hazard Mason Holmes Mason Mason 115
  15. lol nice, I thought it started at 630.
  16. While Mason is getting all the pub from this win, deservingly so, I would like to congratlate Montgomery on an outstanding season, and regional runner up, no need to hold your heads, you guys were a great team, and had it not been for the juggurnat that is Mason, you all would be at rupp.
  17. With Station and Scott Co. out, Holmes is one of the best three teams left in the state. They should win. They are longer, more athletic, and deeper than Cov. Cath.
  18. I agree with the freshman PG next years team will be pretty good. I can see a lineup like this. O'Conner Jr C Nikola Sr PF Hiller Sr G Murray Sr G Smith So G off the bench Wilson Sr. F Niderager sp? JR G/F Hagfors Sr G/F
  19. Lol I guess I had that coming but I don't think I guaranteed a win or anything... I definitely thought it would be a closer game by the way we had been playing lately, we were just out manned tonight. Congrats to Montgomery, they are a solid team and a lot more athletic than I thought, 10 is a gamer and Stephens is a big boy. Congrats to my Eagles on a fine year winning the districts and being a regional semi finalist is nothing to hang your head on and a solild starting point for a team that should be very game ready and experienced next year. They should be primed for a great run next year. Congrats to Jordan, Ryan and Aaron for a great senior year, and starting the process for the success of the Eagles next year.
  20. With 22 seniors gone he is starting from Scratch. Trevor Forrestor, Jacob Reyes, and Eric Sawder are basically all he has returning from last years team. Kyle Bruner will be a big key if he gets on the field, Which from what I am hearing now is that he will.
  21. Im don't know a whole lot about the history of the 10th, but it would seem to me that you have to put all the state title winners up there, then the teams who didnt win it second.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.